Chapter 15

Pic of Bloompelt. (SummerClan deputy)

As we walked on through the trees, I could hear some cat noises coming from The Pointed Sledges. The thick undergrowth soon parted and was left with a wide open space. I could see cats gathering under the sledges. Phew! We're not last! Blossompaw thought. He looked around trying to identify the missing clan. SummerClan? Or WinterClan? No has to be SummerClan, I can't see Summerstar here. The trees rustled and out came a pink she-cat and some other cats.

"Ahh, you made it-" Greystar looked around in search for Summerstar. The SummerClan deputy lowered her head sadly. All the cats that were nearest to them touched their muzzles to their pelts on a sign of respect. "Hello, welcome." Greystar rephrased the sentence.

The pink she-cat jumped onto the third sledge and sat down. Buzzardsnow was up their, ready to listen to what the others had to say. "Who would like to start first, Yellowstar?" Buzzardsnow asked her politely. The gold tortoiseshell nodded and stood up.

"All is good in WinterClan, the trees have brought a lot of prey to our clan and that's pretty much all." Yellowstar sat down and Greystar took her place.

"Sadly one of our elders died, Gorserunner, may his soul live on forever." All cats bowed their heads in silence. "Other than that, prey has been fine in the open, we noticed one track of fox scent leading up to the Twolegs place but it disappears as after that. Buzzardsnow?" As Greystar sat down, Buzzardsnow took his place, looking around at all the cats and resting his gaze on mine and Birdpaw's.

"All is well in SpringClan, Songtail has a minor case of Cat Cough but should be over it in a half-moon, Mintystar has had an encounter with a bramble thicket and has hurt her leg, but will be back by next gathering. Prey is all well in SpringClan." Buzzardsnow sat down, obviously relieved or talking for a while. The pink cat took his place.

"This is gonna be good," I could hear two familiar voices coming from a tail-length in front of me.

"Duh! Just listen and you'll find out for certain!" Another voice came from the brown and white cat beside the black and white one.

"Welp, Summerst-" the grey toms mew was cut off by a deep growl behind them. A black and cream coloured tom and a light brown and gold she-cat flicked their tails over their heads.

"Lunapaw, Treepaw, Mousepaw, stop being mouse-brains and listen, keep your trap shut!" The black and cream tom whispered fiercely in Lunapaw, Treepaw and Mousepaw's ear.

Finally, the pink cat had enough courage to speak. "Hi, as some cats already know, I'm Bloomstar, Summerstar went to StarClan only two sunrises about because of an infected ear and old age, he was the last remaining original clan leader, I want to take a moment to respect all the wonderful leaders before us including Redstar, Thunderstar, Springstar, Winterstar, Autumnstar and now Summerstar, if you have a vision tonight please tell your clan leader because one cat from each clan here will have a vision from StarClan, we cannot tell you who will though. Dip your head in respect so StarClan can notify the cats who will be getting a vision tonight." Bloomstar flicked her tail and then dipped her head. Everyone did the same, I followed close behind them. What are visions? Will I get one? I don't know if I can handle that, stop getting ahead of yourself. "StarClan has remembered who these people are and you will receive it in your sleep, goodnight everyone! May the stars light you and your path up! We will see you at the next gathering!" Bloomstar jumped off the sledge and gathered her clan. There was a swarm of cats coming towards me, I wanted to hide myself because I didn't want to talk to them but they were already at my side.

"Who do you is gonna get the vision." Treepaw was asking a Birdpaw who was bouncing around excitedly.

"Can't wait til I tell Brightpaw and Autumnpaw about this!" Birdpaw hopped around me like a frog. Her green eyes smiling at me.

"I bet I'll get the vision, who else would!" I could hear the voice of a too familiar voice, Hannapaw. She was boasting to Spikepaw.

"Yep, and I'll come on the adventure with you." Spikepaw laughed.

"No, you're not going to get it, Lunapaw, Treepaw, Berry, Talonpaw, Blossompaw, Hollypaw and I will get it!" My ears perked up as Birdpaw said that.

"Now now young un's, none of you could get this vision for all we know, it could be all warriors that get it." A voice sounded from behind. I spun around to see Hailpaw, a gold she-cat I heard talking to Lunapaw, Treepaw and Mousepaw before, a light brown she-cat with pretty ocean coloured eyes and a silver and grey and blue tom were standing over us.

"Hailpaw, get over here!" I heard Talonpaw's voice calling to Hailpaw who took no notice of him. I padded over to Hailpaw and murmured in his ear.

"Are you good?" I asked him. He was looking into the distance.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't." Hailpaw whispered a few times. I shook my head.

"What do you mean." I pleaded him, looking into his grey eyes.

He padded towards Talonpaw. I shook my head again.

"But Clearclaw we will get it!" Treepaw and Berry said.

"We'll see, Seafur, do you think any of them will get it, to stop there misery?" Clearclaw asked him, his tail running swiftly along the ground.

"Hmmm, maybe." He said looking at the ground with thought, and confusing?

Seafur looked back up. "I'd better get back to the clan to treat Hivespirit."

"Same, I have to go treat Ashear and the elders ticks." Clearclaw padded back to her clan.

"Look," Talonpaw was saying when my thoughts were perished by his meow. "We have to meet somewhere at the break of dawn tomorrow. Somewhere around the Circular Waterfall." He said mischievously.

Honestly I had no words. "Yes, Birdpaw, get Brightpaw and Autumnpaw to come as well." Treepaw told Birdpaw who nodded eagerly. "Good, Lunapaw you coming?" Treepaw asked, and Lunapaw nodded. "Spikepaw and Hannapaw do you wanna come?" Spikepaw turned.

"Yeah! Duh!" They scoffed.

"Hailpaw?" Lunapaw asked him. He nodded.

"Berry, Talonpaw, Mousepaw, Hollypaw, Tigerpaw?" Treepaw asked them and simultaneously nodded. They all turned to me. "Blossompaw you coming?"

Trying not to be a party pooper i obviously said yes.

"That's it, if anyone asks you where you're going say you're going hunting and your friends are going, see you then, when the sun rises be at the Circular Waterfall, okay, good." Everyone parted and went back to their clans.