Chapter 13

It hurts to see who are in this room at the moment because it isn't just Luke and Stephanie...

God just let this be over please.

Adriana's POV

"Ew. What the fuck?" I say trying to think about what is projected on my retina. They all shock up and 'cover' themselves.

I then hear loud laughters followed by a high five, coming from Stephanie and guess who... Sophie .

So all that time, the bitch had a crush on Luke? That's why she told me to stay the fuck away from him. Dis-gus-ting. Yuck yuck yuck. The guy I thought I liked, has just fucked two girls I can't stand.

"Caspar, grab a shirt and let's go." I say as I walk to the door, looking at Caspar.

I look at look Luke with a cocked eyebrow. He just tried hard not to look at me but I had no problem at all, looking at him, the despise obviously visible in my eyes.

Caspar walked back and opens the door for me.

"Ladies first." he smiles. Even though now is not the right time, he's still really polite.

"Thank you." I say as I look at Luke, giving him one more death glare. I walk out and Caspar closes the door.

It is kinda dark, you couldn't read a book in this darkness, but you could still see fine.

"That was disgusting." I whisper. I have no idea why I'm whispering but okay. Probably because I can't scream.

"Yah I know." Caspar says and he gives me a warm smile.

"What was going on with you and Luke?" he whispers and he takes off his shirt. I wanna stare, I wanna stare, I WANNA STARE.

"Oh nothing. He is a douche that's all." I say and I swallow, he looks so hot.

"Oh really? What did he do then?" Caspar asks.

"Let's say he did lots of things that contributed towards me getting really pissed off, but hey no one cares." I say.

"He didn't punch you right?" Caspar says and he puts on the other shirt.

"Punch me? No never? Why would he do that?" Is he about to tell me that I had a crush on someone who punches girls.

"Sarcasm" he smiles and he leans on the wall behind him. I crack a little smile.

"Adriana, I don't get why you would ever wanna date someone like Luke." he whispers and he looks at me. "Not to be mean, but you see how shit he is with girls."

"I honestly don't know... maybe it was just for fun?" I say and I bite my lip, trying hard not to smile like a complete idiot.

Caspar then grabs my wrist and pulls them to his chest, holding me closer to him. I can feel his warm breath.

"You are so beautiful Adriana." he says and he leans in, to give me the choice to lean in and kiss him, or pull back.

And holy fucking shit, I'm just gonna do this. I'm gonna kiss him. I don't give a shit about Luke anymore.

I lean in and finally our lips meet. I close my eyes and gently kiss his lips.

Here I fucking am. Kissing a friend of my ex-crush, after I found 'it' out 3 minutes ago. Two words: No. Regrets.

I pull back and look at him. He didn't give me a long time to look at him because he immediately attacked my lips again.

He lets go of my wrists and grabs my waist with both of his hands.