𖦹 three 𖦹

-- Hyunjin: yesterday | practice room, dance department.
"Show them abs, Minho!"

Minho stumbled on his dance, hearing what he expected to hear everyday. He grab the towel from Hyunjin's grasp and wipe the sweat from all over his body.

"Why isn't he still dragged out of the department?" Minho whispered to Hyunjin which returned him a shrug.

"Perhaps most of them were fond over him cheering you everyday." Hyunjin gave a guess. Minho glance at the blonde boy on the door and cut it off when they made eye-contact.

Felix gave off a chuckle.

"No matter what, I like that guy. He got some guts."

Minho look over the boy at the door and scoff. That smile of his wouldn't last long, he thought while walking up to the gleeful boy. His glare was sharp but it wasn't enough to hurt the boy for his smile was still there.

"Fuck off."

Minho gritted his teeth when he said those words. The blond boy's smile fell at his tone. "Mind your own business."

He proceeded to go back to his practice leaving the blonde with a frown. Hyunjin, for the first time, saw him look sad.

He pity him.

Hyunjin stood up from the floor and walk next to the blond. He gave him a smile. "Come with me." He fix his hoodie and the boy nods nervously. "I didn't catch your name by the way-"

"I didn't even throw it."

Both of them made awkward eye contact before Hyunjin coughs. The blond smiles, "Not a funny joke I know. Han Jisung, by the way." He introduce as Hyunjin's jaw went wide.

"Oh no-the joke was funny actually. Nice to meet you, Han Jisung. I'm Hwang Hyunjin."

Jisung laughs and nods repeatedly. "Yeah, I knew you. You're one of the members of the dance department together with Minho." Hyunjin immediatly stop walking.

He find it actually weird and cute that he almost know everything about Minho.

Jisung noticed his uncomfortable state and unfroze him with a pat at the shoulder. "Come on, It's not the first time you knew I had some weird feelings on the man."

"Y-Yeah right..."

Jisung spaced out a little before blowing the blond locks by his forehead. Hyunjin flinched by his action. "Anyways, thanks for the comfort. I need that." He starts running out of the building.

"So he's from the literature building." Hyunjin muttered before setting off to the Art building.

He was asked for the third time by his friend to bring his art materials since he forgot by the time he rushed out of their dorm.

He was pretty much used to the art department so he wouldn't get lost.

"Oh my god, you're a life savior, Hyunjin!" His friend shrieked and ran to the door when Hyunjin knock the door twice.

His friend knew him so well that he came rushing out from a lecture. His teacher excuse himself out of the classroom for awhile.

Hyunjin hand out the big bag to the man and he gasp in relief, like seeing his babies after a long time now. "Next time, Seungmin. Just leave the bag here. I mean-all your class do is draw, paint and get shouted at." Hyunjin complained.

Half of the class look over at Hyunjin in surprised. Quite offended with what he said. Hyunjin gulped. "Yeah, You're in the need to leave."

Seungmin push the boy out of the classroom before mess happens, which leave Hyunjin to cover himself more with his hoodie.

"Damn it, I told them to lock the door before they enter."

Hyunjin halted along the hallways when he heard muffling. His curious self had intentions on looking out who's there. He heard footsteps, they were starting to fade so he took a ran to it.

"Nevermind, can't do it."

Hyunjin saw a girl by the railings, a book by her hand. He wondered on what could be the reason.

That's when he crossed something in mind.

To be cliche or not, maybe the book was a gift from her ex and she just couldn't let it go. Considering she still loves him. Hyunjin laughed. "Ah, I know what to do."

She started to turn her back and leave the balcony but Hyunjin walk fast and block her. Her eyes went wide and she wasn't able to talk; as if she saw something horrid.

He wasn't the horrid one though, Hyunjin admit.

"Need help?" He ask while eye-ing the book on her hand and she took time to answer. "Hhh no-"

The hooded boy being reckless as he is: he swiftly stole the book from her grasp and throw it out of the building. It left the girl in awe, before she ran up to the railings as she stretch her arms in hope of catching the book.

Hyunjin smirk when she failed to catch it as he sighed heavily. "You're welcome." He continue to walk back out of the building while being the most cockiest person of all.

"Ahh, shit."

He muttered before going back to his tracks and ran to the school garden, in hope of finding the book.