☆Haizaki Shougo

Börja om från början

"[Name]?! What the hell are you doing here?!" He asked.

"You know that hottie?" One of the ugly thugs asked.

"None of your business beardy." Haizaki glared.

He laughed and did something like a sign to his minions--eerr companions.

His minions nodded and ran to you. They grabbed both of your wrists and dragged you away from Haizaki and the ugly leader.

"W-what?! H-hey! Let go off me!" You yelled.

"Not so fast missy. After [ugly name, lol] play with your boyfriend over there, we're gonna play with.. you." One them said with a hint of lust and desire from his tone.

You shivered and struggled to get away from their grips.

"What the actual fck?! Let go of [Name]!" Haizaki yelled and punched [ugly name].

"Why you little piece of sh--*boogsh" Then of course [ugly name] punched Haizaki back.

"Haizaki!" You yelled. The other ugly thugs who were holding you laughed.

"Aww. Little missy is worried for her boyfriend~ how cute."

A vein popped in your head. "That earthworm guy is not my boyfriend!" You exclaimed and stomped at their foot. They let go off you because of the pain and you took this opportunity to punch both of them and made them wince in pain.