Jungkook was standing behind Taehyung, and the older boy didn't dare to move. If he stepped back, he knew he'd feel Jungkook's corded muscles pressed against him. If he stepped forward, Jungkook would've come around to face him and Taehyung wasn't sure how he'd react if he looked Jungkook in the eye. Having to take in the younger boy's sneer and his dark eyes would've been Taehyung's undoing.

"I should take you as my prisoner right now," Jungkook teased, the tip of his water gun digging into Taehyung's lower back. There was no breeze but Taehyung still shivered. Jungkook's breath against the shell of his ear had that effect on him. "All I have to do is get you a little wet."

Jungkook's voice travelled from the curve of Taehyung's ear to the tilt of his chin to the hollow of his neck. One hand stayed clutching the water gun, and the water gun continued to push against Taehyung's lower back, but Jungkook's free hand came around Taehyung's waist. Two fingers danced their way up his stomach, pausing just above his belly button before falling back the way they came. Then, the same two fingers dipped lower, catching onto the hem of his shirt. When Jungkook's hand met with Taehyung's soft skin, the older purred, head lolling back.

It wasn't everyday that Jungkook got to touch Taehyung, but when he did, he made sure Taehyung felt like the king he was.

"Do it then," Taehyung challenged. He sounded awfully bold in spite of the way he was unravelling under Jungkook's touch. "I bet you've been dying to see me with a wet t-shirt anyway."

"I want more than just your t-shirt to be wet." The water gun fell to the ground.

More, Taehyung almost moaned. He wanted more of Jungkook idly stroking patterns along his stomach. He wanted more of Jungkook breathing against the back of his neck, dragging his lower lip to the edge of Taehyung's hairline before starting again. He certainly wanted more of Jungkook's touch with the way his freed hand was slowly, slowly making a path down Taehyung's abdomen and lingering at the waistband of his shorts. If Jungkook's words hadn't been enough for Taehyung to reach his peak, his touch definitely was.

Going against all the limits he'd put for himself, Taehyung bucked against Jungkook's hand, bowing into the younger's touch.

Summer had one feature that set it apart from the rest of the seasons: its sweltering heat. Blistering winds and a scorching sun trademarked the months until it felt like the world was sitting in a baking oven. Set to a broil, people could feel their skin darkening, hardening, drying. Throats became scratchy, mouths became parched, and clothes became optional.

But if there was one thing hotter than a sunny summer day, it was the stifling tension between Jungkook and Taehyung. Because after five years of knowing each other, they were finally able to find purchase in the other.

Taehyung's hand was over his head, his fingers threaded into Jungkook's hair as the younger laid his chin against Taehyung's shoulder. Jungkook wanted to see the way Taehyung came undone for him - he wanted to feel his shudders. Jungkook's hand finally slipped under the waist of Taehyung's shorts, under the waistband of his underwear. His fingers were cool and both of them gasped when Jungkook finally got the courage to wrap his fingers around Taehyung's length.

If it hadn't been for Jungkook's arm around his hips, Taehyung would've buckled to the ground.

"Someone could see us," he whimpered. Jungkook's hand started to move - painfully, deliciously slow.

The huskiness in Jungkook's voice - the growl in the back of his throat had Taehyung on the edge. He didn't need Jungkook to pick up his pace - his voice alone was going to be enough for Taehyung to give in. "Let them. I don't care."

Still, Jungkook backed them up until they were concealed by a bundle of trees. Jungkook's breath was coming out in puffs like Taehyung's and if the older hadn't known better, he would've thought Jungkook was the one getting jacked off. He cut him some slack though - it was Jungkook's first time giving a handjob.

Taehyung gripped a tree trunk like it was a lifeline as Jungkook pressed into his back, hard as a rock behind him.

"You're getting distracted," Taehyung breathed out, but he was a hypocrite for mentioning it. From where he was standing, he couldn't see the flag anymore. Even if Jungkook was distracted by Taehyung's moans, he had enough of his senses to play strategically. Taehyung, on the other hand, didn't. His head was on Jungkook's shoulder - holding it up had become too much work. Especially since his mind was spinning and his thoughts were swimming. All he could think about was Jungkook's palm around his length, pumping him until he could feel a sticky residue coating his fingertips.

Enough time had passed - for all Taehyung knew, his runners were in the right spot, flag in hand, waiting for his sign. It was only Taehyung who'd deviated from the plan. He was supposed to be in the clearing, ready to give his teammates a signal when he was sure Jungkook was distracted. Yet, he was well out of their line of vision and out of him and Jungkook, he was the most distracted. He squeezed his eyes shut tighter, tighter every time he tried to open them - the waves of pleasure crashing into his body were too much.

"Distracted from what?"

"The - the game," he moaned. "The flag - you're not guarding it."

"Fuck the flag. Fuck the game," he said. His hand was moving faster. They were both breathing faster. Taehyung could see stars behind his eyelids.

When Taehyung didn't respond, Jungkook repeated himself. "Fuck the game," he growled, voice low. "Why win the game when I can win you?"

Taehyung was close. Say that again, he thought.

"You - you're my victory today."

That was all he needed. Taehyung cried out as release barreled through his body. His legs trembled beneath him, but Jungkook held him up - held their bodies together as they both gasped for air. Jungkook coaxed him through his shudders, whispering in his ear and massaging his tip until every bit of Taehyung was dripping off his fingers. He kept his hand in Taehyung's pants.

Then he said, "I bet you're going to taste sweeter than vanilla."

A/N: it's the penultimate chapter to camp counselors! this story, that was supposed to just remain a one-shot on tumblr, has honestly come to mean a lot to me. while very roughly written, i do enjoy reading it in my spare time. i honestly do think i did a decent job with this one, haha. finals have officially started for me so i am a very busy bee. this week was especially exciting!! i was originally waitlisted for this prestigious research opportunity and i found out that i got off the waitlist this monday which was exciting. i also landed my first internship interview which is even more exciting!! i was so happy you guys. unfortunately i think i fucked up my first exam real good yesterday but hopefully i can move on from that quickly and perform well on my remaining finals! if you have exams, good luck! if you've gotta wait until winter break, hang in there friends! i hope everyone's taking care of themselves! thank you to everyone who's been reading this and/or FN21. i'm still in shock whenever i see that someone is commenting - every comment reminds me that i know some of the best people in the world <3