"I love you too," he said, but the words sounded forced coming from his mouth.

Lillie turned to say goodbye to Jeff then headed straight out of the door without taking a second glance back.

"I've never liked her," Jeff admitted once the door was finally closed behind Lillie.

Harry looked at his friend, very confused, at the same time, annoyed. "Then why did you send her the song? It wasn't finished and I'm not even sure I want to put it on the album."

"You are putting it on your next album!" Jeff did a finger gun to his friend. "Believe me, Harold. You're gonna thank me later."

Lillie walked out of the studio and her chauffeur and assistant were waiting right outside by her red Maserati. The assistant frantically ran to open the car door for her boss and gave Lillie the hot latte she'd asked for earlier.

"What the fuck is this?" Lillie cringed after taking a sip. She had to cover her mouth so as not to spit it out.

"You told me to bu—"

"I wanted it hot! Now it's like the North Pole in my mouth! Do you want to get fired?!"

"No, I—"

"Never mind. It's yours now." Lillie handed the drink back to the anxious girl, moving the sunglasses she was wearing on the top of her head back down to cover her eyes. "I've got a new task for you, Caitlyn."

"Yes, miss Xander?"

"I want you to do some 'research' on the girls my boyfriend's been associated with recently. I think he has his eyes on someone else."

"But...I thought he just wrote a song about you."

Lillie snorted. "I'm not an idiot, Caitlyn. He was clearly describing a different person in those lyrics. I want to find out who. But be subtle, the last thing I need is for those magazines to sense something wrong with our relationship."

"I'm on it." Caitlyn quickly pulled out her phone and typed down a reminder. "Anything else?"

"Call Jake and tell him I won't see him again." Lillie rolls her eyes, sighing. "I tried so hard to convince Harry to take me back. If he ever finds out about me and Jake, I don't know what he'll do. I can't have him break up with me before my world tour."

"Okay...call Jake and break up with him for my boss..." Caitlyn mumbled as she typed the words down on her phone. "Anything else, miss?"

"No, you're good to go. Call me when you get some good news."

"I will. I won't let you down, boss!" Caitlyn smiled widely, watching Lillie get into the car, roll up the window on her side and tell her chauffeur to drive away.

.

.

.

Princess Emilié was requested by the Prince to meet him in his library. Edward had never asked to see her in private before, so she was very excited. She knew they weren't allowed to be intimate before their wedding night, but he'd been really cold towards her since they first met. If they were going to get married, that would need to change.

"You asked to see me, Your Highness?" Emilié spoke softly as the guards closed the door behind her. Edward was going through the books on the shelf as he heard her voice and turned around to greet her with a smile.

"Princess, you're here."

He put the book in his hand down on the desk and approached her. She expected him to at least give her a kiss on the cheek, but he kept his hands locked behind his back and a considerable distance between the two of them.