Go in blazing

...hey guys... I'm not dead :3

"Whoa!" Your girlfriends crowded around your new weapon as you paid the maker. It just seemed like a gold rod with black and red details, almost like Sun Wukong's weapon, but it had multicoloured crystals embedded into it. The crystals were dust, obviously.

"There's a training room, if you want to try it out. But remember, you must name it before it'll listen." (IDFK GO WITH IT) The creator of your weapon smiled and pointed to a door behind the counter. You nodded in thanks and went back to a bright room with tons of test dummies, targets and dust lay.

You stared for a minute, before one word appeared in your mind. "... Reiqura (ray-kur-ah) Blaze. That should work just fine." Team RWBY cheered at the name before you went into the shooting range. Blake pressed a button and the dummies 'came to life'. They were just robots, but they were a variety of different attacks. You easily blocked the robots sword sweeps and knocked the sword out of its hands. Then, Reiqura Blaze went from four feet long to a foot, then you put the end to your mouth, and as a robot shot at you, the blue crystal glowed and you blew. A dart flew out and froze the attacker.

"LOOK OUT!"

You spun around and before a robot could land a strike out you, it burst into gold flames. Blake had nearly broken the button when trying to get them to stop, which eventually was successful. Everyone stayed dead silent for a minute as you shook your hand to get the fire off, but suddenly your hand was grabbed. "Ruby stop!" You cried, but she kept holding your hand. She wasn't being hurt... at all.. no winces, no burns.. nothing..

"Don't fight it anymore..." She whispered. What happened after that was basically a blur, as you were still a bit hazy from using your maiden abilities. When you managed to think straight (WHICH IS IMPOSSIBLE BECAUSE YOU HAVE FOUR GIRLFRIENDS) you found yourself sitting on a bench with RWBY, JNPR, Qrow and Oscar.

You ran your thumb over the crystals sticking out of your weapon while leaning on the reading faunus. She didn't react much, but she tilted her head slightly so her head rested on yours.

'Do.. I just have these powers for plot convince?' (Everyone in the comments: yes.) You thought sadly. 'Or am I just here so she could still control me from the afterlife...'

"(Y/n). Your hands are burning up."

You jolted and looked up at the black haired woman with a dumb stare until she gestured to your hands. "Damn.. Why is this so hard to control? Even with these damn gloves.." You hissed, setting down Reiqura Blaze before adjusting the (colour) (style (fingerless etc) gloves.

Weiss had bought them the store some time ago and she had spent hours fixing them to suit you. Not only did it have your symbol stitched into the back, but she had crushed up ice dust crystals, (and yes, Yang did ask what would happen if someone snorted it, but she only got a whack to her arm) then carefully laced the threads with the crushed dust crystals.

Your hands felt odd.. It was like some time of medical cream that the nurses in beacon used, one minute it felt hot (which was your maiden powers), but then an icy chill washed over them..

A red blur suddenly nyoomed out of nowhere and stopped right in front of you to reveal the youngest of everyone. Ruby. She was grinning like an idiot as she held a bag of sweets. "Im baaaaaack! Blake, I got your green tea muffin. Weiss, here's your mint cupcake. Annnnd nothing for Yang."

"Wh-wh-whaaaa?!" Yang cried dramatically causing you all to burst out laughing. After a few seconds of Yang pretending to be a drama queen, Ruby took a pumpkin spice muffin out and gave it to her, causing Yang to cheer and pump her fists. The action was so dramatic you were scared she was accidentally going to activate Ember Celica and shoot someone.

Once Ruby took out a red velvet cupcake, which had an outrageous amount of sprinkles on it, she handed you the bag and you saw your (favourite flavour) of (sweet/whatever you want from the bakery).

"Hey kids. The train is gonna be here in five minutes. Get your things packed so we can get on quick and have seats close to each other. I don't want any little runt getting separated." Qrow mocked, causing everyone to chuckle as they stood up, picking up their bags.

Although everyone began fighting about who would carry your bag. Yang wanted to carry it so she could steal more under garments. Weiss wanted to so Yang wouldn't steal anything and plus she would get jealous. Ruby was just trying to be polite and make up for accidentally shooting you. Blake.. You didn't know honestly.. but after reading some of her books.. you were beginning to think she would be the same as Yang.

In the end you just picked up four bags, one red, one white, one yellow and one black. If you couldn't guess, you were carrying their bags and they still hadn't noticed.

Man you loved these four.