The Confession

The duo went to work together everyday. They laughed and smiled at eachother during the whole journey.

SN: You know, you're incredibly beautiful. Your eyes…I get lost in them.

Dahyun was flustered. Her face turned bright red. Why was Sana saying all these suddenly?

DH: T-thank you…
Trying to hide her flustered face.

SN: Dahyun ah~ Would you…like to be my-

DH: Stop Stop Stop Stop! Hajima Hajima. Ne?

SN: WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND, KIM DAHYUN?
Sana was literally screaming.

The people on the busy street stopped moving and stared.

Sana felt embarrassed.

SN: M-mianhae

Dahyun looked at Sana and gave her a look. She pulled Sana and ran towards their work building. She took Sana to the bathroom and pushed her to the wall.

Sana was confused. What is Dahyun doing?

Dahyun saw the confusion in her eyes and giggled.

DH: Why are you turning red, Sana-ya~ You're so cute~~

SN: Ya! Who says I'm turning red. And only I can call you cute.

DH: Stop being so difficult~ You're so cute.

Sana blushed.

(Confident gay turned into panicked gay. How cute)

DH: For shouting that question out loud just now, I'm going to leave you hanging without an answer.

SN: Eh? Stop teasing me already. Give me my answer! Do you want to be my-

Dahyun put her hand over Sana's mouth.

DH: I'll think about it. Anyway, come on. Let's go. We're going to be late if we're going to have you being flustered over everything I say.

Dahyun teased.
Sana rolled her eyes but quickly blushed again when Dahyun looked at her with her beautiful dark eyes.

Sana! What are you doing? Stop getting so whipped.

DH: Come on Sana. Kaja!

Dahyun ran towards their songwriting room.

SN: YA!!! JAMKKAMAN!! DAHYUN AH!!

Sana ran after the pale girl, half smiling and half laughing.

Maybe she would accept me Maybe she's going to Say Yes.

The answer Minatozaki Sana will always be Yes Or Yes~

Minatozaki Sana will steal the heart of her love, Kim Dahyun. Hehe.

Kim Dahyun, you're mine. ❤

🦅                                                            🐿

Hi~ So you've managed to come this far into my fanfic? I hope you didn't cringe~ It's okay if you did. I cringed too. Lol why did I do this :") I read too many Saida AUs and now I'm clearly writing one. The next chapter will be up soon. I gotta think of some ideas. I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it.

I'll make another fanfic soon after I finish this one. Wait for me, readers.  ❤