Falling In Love

"Sana-unnie, what was that suppose to mean?"

SN: Dahyun ah, thanks to you, I feel like I've regained part of my memory. Thank you. I've seen you glow under the night light. You've grown up well since we were children. You've grown more beautiful. Maybe I'm in love with you.

Dahyun was speechless. Was Sana confessing? How should she respond?

DH: I don't know if I feel the same way, Satang. This is going too fast, don't you think?

SN: You're right. I'm too direct, aren't I? *laughs* was this a trait of mine since young?

DH: Yea! You're too direct sometimes and say things without thinking. But you're cute that way.

SN: Teehee. It's getting late. Let's go home. You can sleep on my bed 😉 Tomorrow will be the job interview results. I really hope you'll get the job Dub.

DH: I'm nervous… but I really hope so too.

Saida walked home together. Sana grabbed Dahyun's hand and interlocked their hands. Dahyun couldn't stop blushing. It felt comfortable. She felt safe.

Maybe she felt the same way too. Maybe she was in love with Sana too.

The duo reached home after awhile. They washed up and went into Sana's room. Sana pulled out a mattress.

SN: You sleep on the bed, I'll sleep om the mattress, alright?

DH: No! I'm a guest here. I should be sleeping on the mattress.

SN: Alright, how about this. We sleep on the same bed? 😋

DH: W-wait are you sure-

Sana gives Dahyun a peck on the lips

Dahyun blushed.

DH: Could you stop doing that so unexpectedly? It makes me embarrassed

Sana pouted at Dahyun

SN: So you don't want kisses, babe? ☹

B-babe? What's going on?

DH: Alright, you win. But just a reminder, I sleep like a dead body.

SN: Aw, how cute. I'll cuddle you 😝

The duo quickly fell asleep in eachother's embrace.

Maybe I'm in love with Sana too. I know, it's too soon to catch feelings. But we've been friends since forever. Maybe it's the right time.

Dahyun fell asleep.

I know this feeling. It's a warm fuzzy feeling that shows I'm in love. Dubu yah ~ you're special. You make me feel like a whole new person when I'm with you. Goodnight, my little tofu. I'll see you again tomorrow.