Realization

Girl: You don't look like you're from around here. Are you lost?

DH: No, I'm not. I'm here for a job interview. Do you know where this place is?

Dahyun showed the girl the address.

Girl: So you must be the new intern the boss hired! I'll take you there. Let's go!

Something about this girl seemed familiar to Dahyun. Has she met her somewhere before?

DH: H-hey, what's your name? 

The girl stopped. She smiled at Dahyun.

Girl: Oh, how rude of me to not introduce myself. I'm Sana! How about you?

It struck her. This girl was only familiar because she WAS someone she met before. But was it really the Sana she thought it was?  There could be many other Sanas in the world though.

DH: Oh, erm..I'm Dahyun, I'm from Korea.

SN: Oh! Dahyun. That's a beautiful. name. Nice to meet you!

"Why is Sana acting like I'm foreign? Has she forgotten my existence? Or is this not who I think it is?"

The pair walked towards a door and Sana opened it for Dahyun.

SN: Well, here we are. Good luck on your interview and hope to work with you in the future, Dahyun.

She smiled at Dahyun. It was a smile that made Dahyun's cheeks burn.

DH: Hey, is there any chance your full name is Minatozaki Sana?

SN: Oh? You know me? 

DH: Sana, have you forgotten? It's me!  Kim Dahyun!

Sana looked at her, confused.

SN: Kim...Dahyun? Sounds familiar but, doesn't ring a bell hehe. Anyway good luck again on your interview!

The girl gave a cheeky smile and walked away.