Chapter 5: CNCO!?

ITS CNCO! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT RIGHT NOW! WHAT THE HELL?!

I ran as fast as I could.

There was only two other girls there AND THERE WERE NO SECURITY GUARDS!!!!

First I went to Richard and took a photo with him."sorry, I'm sweaty I was running and all of a sudden I saw you guys and-" "it's ok, and besides I like a girl who's healthy" Richard said cutting me off. I laughed. I usually HATE when people cut me off but, c'mon ITS RICHARD CAMACHO! (And also, did he flirt with me?)

Next was Joel. "Hey Hermosa! He said. I took a pic with him. "Hi can you say hi to my friends? There names are Isla and Sirena I said. "Of course!" I gave him my phone and he made a short video to them. "Gracias!" I said happily.

After was Zabdiel. "Hey Zabdi, can you say hi to my friends Adiel and Paris?" "Claro mi amol" He said with his Puerto Rican accent. Thanks! I said and took a picture with him.

And after that was Erick.
I decided to kiss him on the cheek for our picture since he is one of my favorites! (Lol that was my first time kissing a guy on the cheek).

But then after everyone came Christopher.

I never took interest in him until this moment.
For some reason the sparkle in his eyes behind the glasses & his smile made it seem like time had stopped.

I kissed him on the cheek & took a photo. "Hola mi princesa" he said smiling.

I froze, I know he probably says that to a lot of girls but it felt special.

Hello? He said chuckling, I froze again and stuttered to say hi back "h-h-hi chr-Christopher ". He laughed.

We kept on talking & he asked me where I'm from and i said " I'm Cuban but I grew up in New Jersey. Erick barged in- CUBAN? me too! I laughed " I know Erick".

It was nice talking to someone new...

I feel like this was expected lol. I hope you are liking the story so far, Don't forget to VOTE and SHARE if you'd like too. Also leave a comment❤️ okay byee.