chapter 2: The Move

I had recently just moved from New Jersey to Florida.

In New Jersey, everyone was nice, you were friends with the neighbors, everyone had a good relationship etc. and I had good friends, best friends named Sirena, Isla, Adiel, and Paris.

We would all talk about crushes and tell each other personal things and of course all of us LOVE cnco, they were our FAVORITE.

We would talk about them all day and night. My favorite was Erick because of his eyes. His eyes made my heart melt.❤️ Adiel and Paris both loved Zabdiel. Paris met Zabdiel once because she ran into him in Puerto Rico when she was visiting her mom. Paris lives with her dad because her mom has... Problems. But anyways when she was visiting her mom she ran into him at Noemi's salon. She's so lucky. Adiel is afraid to meet cnco because well, he's a guy but I always tell him that that's not an issue. Sirena and Isla ALWAYS fight about Joel. They even made a fake story about them too going to a courtroom and fighting for custody of Joel, I don't know how that would work but they "both" have "full custody" of him... They're weird, but we never got a chance to see them in concert before though, man i wish i could meet them.

I had a good life there and i know what your thinking... No I have no idea why I never fell in love or had a boyfriend or whatever,  I Guess it's because I always see love around me but I'm too afraid to experience it.

I see heart breaks and how much it can hurt someone and I don't want to experience that. But since I always am seeing love at all times, I guess that's why people always come for me for love advice.But I hope that all changes now that I moved to Florida.

Hey guys I hope you are liking the story so far, Don't forget to VOTE and SHARE if you'd like too. Also leave a comment❤️ okay byee.