Take This To Your Grave.

Start from the beginning

"Ehren, Loomis, Jeff." She tossed a cookie to all of them, and then I snuck up behind her.

"Bam wants cookie." I said childishly, widening my eyes and pouting before she handed me a cookie and I ran to the corner with Ryan.

"Jess! For the love of god man eat one of those cookies." Ryan yelled, licking chocolate off his fingers, Jess sighed and smiled as Rikki handed him a cookie.

"These are good. Where did you learn to make these?" He asked, Rikki smirking.

"Ape and I were cooking one day and I got bored so I tried an old recipe I found, but made it better. Therefore, magical cookies." She grabbed the last cookie off the tray and took a bite Ryan dusting the crumbs off himself and walking to his room.

"Well they're awesome."

"Told ya so!" I shouted with my mouth full, Jess and Rikki laughing and trying not to spray crumbs everywhere.

"We are literally the most childish adults I know." Rikki sighed and started to clean up the kitchen, Jess and I jumping up to help.

"Thanks guys."

"No problem." Jess said, spraying us in the face with the sink sprayer and laughing. "I get to do that." He smiled and Rikki shook her head.

"Jess, Really?"

"Yep." He smirked and hugged Rikki, ruffling her hair. "Mad yet?"

"Nah, I can't get mad at you dude." She said with a laugh returning to the dishes.

"I can!" I interjected, running around Rikki and jumping on Jess' back, tackling him to the floor. so much for helping Rick.

"Girls, girls you're both pretty, can you give me a hand here? I can't necissarily bend down." She said holding up her shirt and motioning at the bandages.

"Right." I said, crawling off of Jess and putting away the dishes, Rikki helping Jess up.

"I'm going to bed. Night babe." Rikki smiled and kissed me on the cheek before heading upstairs.

"Hey Rick?"

"Yeh?"

"You are not my mommy and I am not your baby."

"Cute." she said with a laugh before heading upstairs, Jess slapping me on the head.

"Don't tackle me. That was tile flooring." He smiled fucked with my hair in the way he knew I hated and started upstairs, leaving me in the bar with the quiet hum of the dishwasher. I sighed, attempted to fix my hair and headed upstairs.

"Rikki." I whispered, pushing the door to my room open, a soft "Tha's no Mine...." my only answer, causing me to chuckle, I always wondered why she said that in her sleep, eh, I guess I'll never know. I took off my clothes and crawled into bed, carefully laying down behind her.

"Bam?"

"It's me."

"Good, I thought it was Preston. Painkillers give weird dreams man." I laughed a little and placed my chin on her shoulder, my arm darped lightly across her upper and unbruised ribs, her hand locked in mine.

"Night Rick."

"Night Bam..." She murmured before falling asleep. I smiled inwardly, switching someone for Preston wasn't a bad idea...

~Ryan's POV~

"DANCE DANCE WE'RE FALLIN' APART TO HAVE TIME! DANCE DANCE AND THESE ARE THE LIES, YOU LOVE TO LEAD!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP SAVANT!" I shouted, Rikki smiling at me and screaming a Fall Out Boy song, a band we were having trouble keeping her from belting songs from at random moments, like at six in the fucking morning.

"DANCE! THIS IS THE WAY THEY'D LOVE IF THEY KNEW HOW MISERY LOVED ME!" Bam shouted, diving on top of me.

"She got you?"

"Hell no. They did." Bam motioned at the door, four guys standing there and waving.

"Who is 'they'?" I asked, Rikki walking to the door.

"Fall Out Boy! Isn't it cool?" She beamed and Bam shrugged.

"She's a fan, what can I do, not fly them in to put in some skits for Jackass?"

"Yes, you could have done exactly that."

"Aw come on man, be happy with the Sexy Girl Magnets!" the guy with dark hair shouted, his blonde friend sighing and standing there as his hat was stolen.

"Pete you fucker, let's go wake up Jess!"

"Bite me!" The guy shouted, but followed Bam from the room, kicking the door to Jess' open.

"My god there's two of them." I said in sync with the blonde guy who looked at me with wide eyes.

"Patrick."

"Ryan. I feel your pain." Well, at least I won't be alone in my pain anymore. Patrick nodded and Rikki smiled.

"Look at you two getting all friendly. I'm gonna go take a piss."

"Whatever she's on, I need to get some." Patrick muttered, and I got out of bed, Yep, a long shoot indeed.

~Rikki's POV~

"Dude, no way!"

"Yes way, broke the wall open."

"Bam kicked a hole in my bedroom wall when we were going to Mardi Gras, then made me drive there on a moped." I chuckled, Ryan and Patrick were chatting in the Pirate Bar, Joe more than happily helping me make lunch, Pete and Bam off doing something destructive with Johnny and Tay, while Jess and Andy discussed drummer type things.

"Jess, Andy, can you guys tell the others lunch is ready?" I asked, Jess nodding.

"Yes Mama."

"I hate that nickname." I grumbled, Ryan turning to face me with a smirk.

"Mama Rick, Mama Rick!"

"You're one to talk Daddy Dunn!" Ryan looked away and Patrick chuckled.

"Daddy Dunn?"

"Shut up Chicago, it's a long story."Jess returned with Bam, Johnny, Tay and Pete, Pete and Bam smirking devilishly.

"What did you two do?" Ryan and Patrick said at the same time, before looking at each other with confused expressions.

"Like I'd Tell you." Bam shouted, I raised an eyebrow.

"Okay, what sid you do?" I asked, Bam looking around nervously. "Bam."

"Hey! it was his idea!" Pete glared at Bam and Bam shrugged.

"Well he's the one who painted the limo pink!" Ryan jumped up and ran outside, Bam frowning and looking at Pete.

"Well you're the one who sat Patrick's guitar on fire!" Patrick jumped out of his chair, running for the door in a similar fashion to Ryan.

"Guys, you didn't." I siad, Bam smiling.

"No, but Tay and Johnny did put an unnecisarily huge net right outside the door."

"We caught us some Blondes!"

"I'm gonna get Patrick to sign things so I can sell them." Tay said, running outside, a chorus of shouts coming in. I laughed and leaned against the island, Bam and the others breaking down in tears too.

"This is going to be the best movie in the history of ever, please tell me you filmed that!" I shoutd, Bam nodded.

"From like nine different angles." We all started laughing again as Tay grabbed a notebook and ran back outside.

~~Hola Readers of earth and outer space, I am updating like a fiend lately and I'M MAKING THIS FOR YOU! sorreh, anyways, I suppose I should explain FOB showing up. Rikki, as I wrote her is a big fan of them, and Pete behaves like Bam: eratically and just out to have fun. Patrick and Ry would be totally happy to have someone who suffers from their friends' brand of fun to talk to. Andy and Jess-Jess would totally talk drums and music and Joe is a fucking sweetheart, I don't care what you say! This chapter sponsored by eating pizza, listening to FOB, watching Viva La Bam and then attempting to avoid weird dreams.~~