Sweaty Boy Factory

~Rikki's POV~

I staggered out of the taxi and threw up on the sidewalk. So it was starting early tonight. I didn't recognize the hotel we were in front of, so I figured it was Bam and Dunn's.

"Hotel sweet hotel." Dunn said, starting inside and falling on his face, Bam laughing hysterically. Ryan got to his feet and continued inside, I went to start toward the Hilton, but Bam caught me by the strap of my top, dragging me back toward him.

"Stayyyyy." He slurred, and although to the sober me this would have been a bad idea, I drunkenly agreed.

"Okay Bam-Bam." I said with a smile, before getting sick on the sidewalk again and staggering to the elevator. Somehow the three of us made it back to the room Bam and Ryan were sharing, Ryan sleepily curling up on the counter and falling asleep. Bam made it to the bed, flopping face-first into the pillows, and I grabbed a trash can and laid down on the couch.

~~Bam's POV~~

I woke up to a crash coming from the kitchen, that brought my attention to the splitting headache I was currently experiencing.

"What the hell!?" I shouted, waking Rikki, who clasped her hands over her ears and shot me a death glare. "Sorry..." I saw the source of the sound was Ryan, who had rolled off the counter he was sleeping on and into the floor, writing in pain.

"You okay man?" I questioned, Ryan giving a thumbs up from the floor. I figured it'd be okay to laugh since he was still consious. Rikki groaned and got off the couch, staggering to the bathroom and shutting the door.

"Bam?"

"What?"

"Where are my pants?"

"No idea. I got them back nine times, you just had to keep betting fans that you could out drink them and when they won, you gave them your pants." Ryan nodded, apparently remembering as Rikki leaned out of the bathroom.

"Eugh...."

"Sick?"

"I can still taste the tequila..." Rikki muttered, her back sliding down the doorframe.

"You know what'll make that better?"

"What Bam?"

"A greasy cheeseburger that smells like Ryan's armpits." Rikki dove back into the bathroom and threw up. I laughed and rolled out of bed, taking a painkiller for my headache and throwing Ry the bottle.

"Thanks." He said, walking to his bag and pulling on another pair of pants before walking to the bathroom to hand Rikki the medication. I flicked on the TV and watched some bible thumper blab about the youth of today until the phone rang.

"Y'hello?"

"Bam?"

"Johnny now that we've established the obvious, what's up?"

"We're shooting a movie." I sat my drink down and a smile spread across my face. A Jackass movie? I could get in on that.

"No way!"

"Yes way, We're shooting in a month. Jeff wants to try and get those Italians in the movie too."

"Two of 'em flew home Johnny."

"Two?"

"Rikki, that girl we were drinking with? She's barfing in the bathroom."

"Charming." Johnny laughed on the other end of the line and I laughed too, Ryan returning and flopping on the couch beside me.

"So are you up for it or not?"

"Hell yeah! I'm in, Dunn, you wanna do a movie?"

"Do my pants go missing every time I drink?"

"Ry's in too. I'll work on getting Rikki in and call you back." I snapped the phone shut as Rikki sat down beside Ryan.

"Rikki, you interested in making a movie with us?" She raised her eyebrows in that weird way I never could manage and frowned.

"What's in it for me?"

"Money? Fame? Hang out time with your best friend in the whole wide world?" Ryan offered, ruffling her hair and causing her to laugh.

"Fine, I'll do it. Just watch your back boys, Savages don't play fair." She smirked and grabbed her purse, leaving the hotel room.

"Where you goin'?"

"My hotel! I'm not living here in the sweaty boy factory!" I laughed slightly as she walked out of view and smiled. A Jackass movie, this was going to be great.

~~~Okay so to my readers, thank you very much, But I would like to ask that if you take the time to read, take the time to comment, even if it's just a "I liked this" it's appriciated.~~~