Jackass Prison Blues

• Dedicated to Miss Ivey (Party Gras [Boobies])

~Bam's POV~

"No I don't want to be a prison rat,
Bam is stupid, Preston's fat
This song makes no sense,
Ryan's Dumb and really dense.
No I-"

"God will you shut up?! And Bam, where did you get a fucking harmonica?" Ryan snapped, Rikki, Tay and Angel stopped singing, and I moved the harmonica away from my mouth.

"Found it in here."

"You find a harmonica in a prison cell and you play it? What is wrong with you?" He shouted, scratching his arm. "It's your fault I'm going commando in a fucking prison jumpsuit that itches like hell, and you guys are singing songs and playing filthy ass harmonicas!"

"Isn't it jumping to conclusions to say that harmonica came out of an ass?"

"Rikki, stop helping him out." Ryan sighed, banging his head against the bars of his cell.

"Dave, you okay?" I asked, Dave in the corner staring at something.

"Uh, yeah, I'm just engrossed with the reasoning that all of us are 'punk-ass hoes.'" He said, motioning to the grafitti on the wall in the corner, Ryan groaning.

"HOW ARE ALL OF YOU SO OKAY WITH THIS!?"

"I've slept with people dirtier than this place." I said with a shrug, Rikki patting Dunn on the back.

"And this place is nicer than my apartment complex."

"I've never been to prison before. It's a learning experience." Tay stated, sitting on a cot next to a snoring Johnny.

"Bam!" I looked up from my harmonica to see my parents standing outside of the cell.

"Hey Ape. Hey Phil." Rikki said, waving.

"Bam, you got yourself and your friends arrested? Why!?"

"We thought it'd be fun until we got caught." Angel reasoned, Ryan reaching out of the cell at April.

"Ape! Get me out of here!"

"Sorry Ryan, the cops won't let you leave until tomorrow."

"Bam! Strike up a tune! We get to sleep is some haggard ass jail cells!" Rikki shouted, I laughed and played a random song.

"You don't even know how to play the harmonica!" Ryan shouted, leaning against the bars.

"I got the no good, low down-"

"JACKASS PRISON BLUUUUUUESSSS!" Johnny shouted, sitting up on the cot, everyone laughing hysterically as Ryan clamped his hands over his ears and attempted to sleep on the concrete.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Remind me never to listen to you ever again." Ryan said as we exited the police station early the next day, Ape handing all of us a change of clothes.

"Thanks April." Rikki said,  returning wearing her typical black shirt and jeans. We all changed and went outside, getting ready to head home.

"Ry, where you going?"

"The damn impound lot you asshole! I have to go get the limo!" He shouted, shoving his hands in his pockets.

"I think he's mad at me." I said, everyone looking at me with a blank expression.

"You think? we only spent the night in jail because of you." Rikki said, snatching the harmonica from me and throwing it in the garbage can.

"Hey!"

"You aren't keeping the prison harmonica." I pouted and screwed with her hair, before messing up Tay's hair, then Angel's and running off behind Ryan to talk to him.

"Hey."

"I swear to god if you say you have an idea I'll kill you." He snapped, walking faster, me running to catch up.

"Nah, I'm done with prison worthy ideas for a while. I was going to pay to get your car out of the impound lot."

"No, you were going to pay anyways, you're also paying me back for bail." I sighed and kept pace, stopping outside the lot.

"Fair nuff."

"And you're going to be my driver for a month and a half."

"In the shitty limo?"

"Yes. in the shitty limo." He smirked, eyes lighting up and added: "And you have to wear a silly outfit like normal limo drivers." I glared at him and followed him to pay and get the limo back.

"Do I get any other options?" I asked, not too thrilled about becoming Ryan's personal driver.

"Uh, either you become my personal driver, or... You become Rikki, Tay, and Angel's slave for a day."

"I'll do that, at least it's only a day!" I shouted, getting in the passenger seat and smiling, thinking I'd gotten off easy. Oh how wrong I was....

~~So this chapter's a bit shorter, but it's a set up for a few longer chapters. and good news! The  wonky everywhere plot line is getting ready to slow up with the aid of a time jump to '04, season 2 of Viva La Bam, 2 years before the release of Jackass 2 in the chapter after this coming chapter. As a hint, the title of the next chapter is "Slave For The Day"~~