Weddings are Overrated. Receptions However....

~~June 16, 2007, 1 hour to the Margera/Savant wedding~~

~Bam's POV~

"Where ar my fucking shoes? they were right there! I have my mis-matched socks on and I'm not getting married like that."

"Says the man with flat ironed hair." I glared at Novak, Ryan handing me my shoes.

"Thanks dude. Haven't seen Rikki all day, on one hand, shes thrilled I can't prevent her every move, on the other hand, being crazy protective is the only thing keeping me sane."

"Bam dude, you're over thinking it. Get married. Honeymoon in Cabo. Have Babies, be Dad. In that order."

"No, we're waiting for Joey and Mel to be born before we go to Cabo, it's safer. that wasn't my idea, it was hers." I said, Ryan fixing my tie. He'd cut his hair and trimmed his beard for the wedding, he was walking Rikki's cousin Elisa down the isle, Jess walking with Kelly with Ava as the flower girl, Johnny and Tay walking together, despite the fact my best man was Jess. Novak, Raab and Dico content with not doing shit. Rikki had Elisa's son Robin be the ring bearer, Greg helping him out since he was only five.

"Okay, leave it to you to have sex before the honeymoon." Ryan joked, Jess sitting up.

"You realize Mum-Mum isn't gonna be happy, right?"

"Eh, It's common, Mum-Mum is never happy." I shrugged, looking in the mirror, why I had let Tay near me with a flat iron was beyond me, but I knew I'd never let her do it again.

"Bam, you got a half hour." Dad said, leaning into the room. I nodded and took a deep breath, convincing myself to stay calm.

~~June 16, 2007, 30 minutes until the Margera/Savant wedding.~~

~Rikki's POV~

"You look great man!" Tay said, giving the thumbs up, her red bridesmaid dress bunched up around her waist while we were changing.

"No, I look like a blimp." I put a hand on my stomach, the dress had to be let out a bit due to the twins, but I still liked it, sleeveless and white with a red sash in the middle, the sides hugged my hips but flared out a little at the bottom. as a little joke, we had a heartagram embroidered in the sash, a little call out to Ville and a joke for Bam. I felt a little kick under my hand and smiled, I guess being a blimp wasn't so bad.

"Hey Ava, you ready to go?" Ava nodded and grabbed her flowers, Kelly smiling and carrying her out.

"T MINUS TWENTY MINUTES!"

"Tay, do you have to do that?"

"I'm boooooored. Can't we start early?"

"No, because I have to have the typical bride freakout. ready?" I smiled and threw my water over my shoulder, kicked the couch and pushed down a lamp, Tay flipping the couch and smashing the lightbulb.

"Teamwork." We chuckled and high fived before laughing hysterically. I grabbed my veil and situated it over my hair, which had been curled and fastened into an elaborate updo by April. I hadn't seen Bam today, but I heard Tay had done bad things with a flat iron.

"Dayum giiirl you looking Fiiiiiiiinneeee!" Elisa said, snapping her fingers and shaking her hips.

"Thanks Eli. Tay, time!"

"T MINUS NINE MINUTES UNTIL SHOWTIME!" 

"Thank you." I took a deep breath and released it, heart fluttering nervously. "Well, here goes nothing." I gave a shaky smile and walked outside. Since my parents weren't in the picture, Greg was giving me away to Bam, and this was the first time I've ever seen Bullbait cry.

"Dude, are you crying?"

"No. That's your job, y'know, being hormonal and snivelly?" I punched him lightly on the arm, Elisa and Dunn walking past us, followed by Johnny and Tay, and finally Jess-Jess and Kelly, little ava dumping flowers in clumps onto the floor. I took another deep breath, flipped my veil down and stepped forward, walking down the isle to meet the man I loved.

~Bam's POV~

"Don't choke." Jess said with a smirk as Rikki walked out, everything was moving in slow motion around me, including Don Vito screaming and yelling at Novak before Mom silenced him. Through her veil I could see Rikki stifling a giggle and looking at my hair, Tay was gonna get it.

"Hey." Rikki said, hands by her sides. The priest starting the ceremony as I took her hand.

"Do you, Bam Margera, take Rikki Savant to be your lawful wedded wife?"

"Hell yeah."

"Do you Rikki-"

"I do, he does we do we're done!" she said with a smile. the Priest sighing.

"I now pronounce you man and wife, you may now kiss the bride."

"Been kissing her for five years man." I muttered with a grin before tossing her veil over my shoulder and kissing her, the others erupted, applause ringing out and whistling from Johnny and Tay flying around the room.

"You know what this means Bam?" Rikki and I glanced at each other before clasping our hands on the sides of each other's faces and screaming.

"PARRRRRTTTTTTTYYYYYYY!" everyone cheered and we headed inside, the reception hall already set up.

"Hey you! you're supposed to do the Boquet Toss!' Elisa shouted to Rikki who shrugged and threw the flowers, the object bouncing of Tay's forehead.

"That hit me, It's technically mine now." She said, beaming at Johnny. I turned to Rikki and pressed a kiss to her cheek.

"What do you say we go have a good time, Mrs. Margera?"

"I'd say I like the ring to that. And so do they." She smiled and took my hand, a few faint kicks hitting my hand.

"They do that whenever they hear you talking. They're calm otherwise. see?" The kicking settled quickly after I stopped talking, and I tried something.

"Hey Joey, Hey Melodie, i-it's dad." the kicking flared back to life, Rikki smiling and holding my hand in hers.

"Now we can be a family for real. but first, I need chocolate, hot sauce, and porkchops." Rikki said, heading into the reception hall, I laughed, the cravings she had were weird enough to make Steve-O think twice about eating them. I haad no time to focus on that though, because the guys lifted me up onto their shoulders and ran me inside the room to party. My last hoorah.