F I F T Y - N I N E | P O V

A/N: Another chapter because we reached the goal <3 love you guys, we are at 55k reads and #3 on the #noahcentineo tag.  I'm so happy!!! 

Today i finished writing the epilogue of this story :'( i'm so sad it's over, but i'm happy you guys motivated me to finish it. I' M working on the cover and the title for the sequel, Anyone wants to help?

(30 votes for the next chapter <3 same drill)

______________________________

Valerie:

Not only i was on a bed with half of my head shaved due to brain surgery, my body full of bruises and my arm broken.

Now i didn't have a bestfriend or any friend for the matter since i forgot whatever friends i've had in college and according to my sister i also forgot my incredibly lovely boyfriend whom i assume would be Noah, the guy that was here when i woke up.

It was just so much to take in one day.

I didn't want to see anyone or talk to anyone, i just wanted to stay in bed and hit myself in the head until i remember everything and until my brain remembered that i had moved on from Stacy

The doctors said i had a terrible contusion on the head then i had the car accident, i had not seatbelt on so i flew out of the windshield and that's why i had so many bruises all over my body, and it was a miracle i even got out alive.

When the rescue team found us, my brain was swollen inside of my head and they had to do extensive brain surgery and all of the trauma is what might have cause my memory loss.

I basically lost 6 years of memories, and the last thing i remember is being in Junior year in highschool with Stacy as my only friend. I am now in college, majoring in art which i don't remember anything i've learn in it and i'm just lost in my own life now. The doctors said they didn't know if i will get it back, there is a high chance that i don't, they can't be sure, the brain is a very complex organ.

After my terrible lunch , which i only ate a quarter of it, i was shuffling through channels on the TV while my sister and my mother were talking to each other about who was staying until i got my memory back since i didn't trust anyone else, even though i only remember being 16, i'm 22 and i can take care on my own , i'm ignoring whatever's on TV when i heard a knock on the door.

"Come in" I say not really caring who could it be, just wanting someone to get me out of this bad dream i'm living. How did i manage to be ok all these years without Stacy

"So.. Noah filled me in, and i don't care if you don't know who i am because by the end of my visit you'll love me again" A Tall skinny blonde guy walked in and i chuckled by his words

My mom stood up from the couch with my sister and they both hugged the guy. "i'm so glad you came, can you keep Valerie company while Andre and me go to the hotel to leave our bags?" My mother asked him and he nodded, they said bye promising to come back in a couple of hours.

"Well... nobody has talked about you" I say shaking my head and he takes a seat in the chair next to my bed. He's got such a contagious happiness

He gasped and placed a hand on his chest "Nobody? not even Noah? i feel offended" He said shaking his head and i rolled my eyes laughing

"Well.. Noah hasn't been here since this morning... he had an exam or something" I said shrugging, not really caring much about the topic, was i supposed to worry about some guy i don't even know? The boy looked like a beaten up puppy when he came in here saying he had to go to the university, i didn't want to hurt him, but i literally couldn't do anything to make him feel better.

"ouch honey, the boy is literally taking a final exam without sleeping for weeks, give him some credit" He said chuckling but i didn't find it funny at all. I sighed hoping people dropped any subject that involved the 23 year old me that remembered everything.

"Well, how about we don't speak about him and you can help me distract myself about my dead best friend!!, yaaay " i said sarcastically and The blonde boy sighed nodding

"well, today is your lucky day, who is the best person help you get your mind off your previous best friend? well, ME! your current best friend" He said excitedly getting comfortable in his chair and straightening his posture.

"Are you gonna make me feel bad about not remembering you? because i'm done feeling like a heartless bitch" I said crossing my arms in front of my chest

"Make you feel bad? are you kidding? I get to tell you all of my most hilarious hookup stories all over again" He said excitedly and clapped his hands. I laughed and nodded ready to keep my mind off sad stuff. "Oh, i'm Chris by the way, your very funny and hot best friend" He said extending his hand to me and i took it nodding

"I'm Valerie, but--"

"But you liked to be called V, I know girl, i know, " he said chuckling and then got back to his storytelling position

"So it was summer of my senior year....."

________________________

A/N: sorry for the fillerrrrrr <3 remember to vote and comment