F I V E | P O V

Valerie:
"V, we gotta get so wasted at Danny's party!" Chris squealed as he was waving my hair for the party. I insisted on not putting too much effort on how we looked, but Chris insisted that 'We go hunting' and that he wanted me to be his wingwoman.

"I need a couple of drinks to recover from Mrs. Quinn's F for the free sketching homework." I sighed because i did wanted to get appreciated for my weird kind of art.

"I think it's unfair she graded you like that, If it's not her style, who cares?" He argued with no one in particular

"Whatever, I just hope she dies intoxicated with paint" I said crossing my arms in front of my chest.

"So i hope i see Henry tonight" He says hopeful with a determined grin on his face

"What about Juan?" I asked smirking at him

"Juan who?" He laughed and shook his head with a disgusted face "Let's foget about him, Total crap bag." He said shrugging and i shook my head

"What about you? Is there any particular guy you'd like to hit on tonight? He wiggled his eyebrows trying to get me laid, like always

"Don't think so, but we'll see" I let my hair fall in front of my shoulders and i check myself in the mirror a couple of times before my phone starts beeping. I quickly grab it, smiling at a message from noah.

"Is it the faceless boy?" He asked raising an eyebrow. I simply nodded biting my lip "You are so whipped, honey, You don't even know if he's real"

"I don't see why we would be lying... We don't even know who each other is, that's why we don't have to lie to impress each other"

"Sometimes, you are so weird" He said shaking his head and laughing, and looking at the mirror to to see if his outfit was ok.

I held my phone, and started typing, replying to Noah, not wanting to let him waiting for a long time. Talking to him always put me in such a great mood. I was already caring too much for this guy, and I didn't know if it was the right thing.

_________
A/N : I kinda said I wanted to wait untill I reached 5 votes on my last episode but I reached 200 reads and I'm thrilled about that. So here you have a short and filler episode but enjoy?