"Welcome back, Finn.

First of all I would like to apologise for not uploading in a while, I have been very busy but also lazy. Second, if this chapter doesn't make sense I do apologise I am on sleeping tablets and strong painkillers right now and I feel unstoppable.

Anyway here it is the sexy new chapter..

Millie POV

A new day. Hopefully a new Finn as well. That boy has been acting very strange lately.

I do demand answers.

I got out checking my phone to see no text or call off Finn, typical.

I pulled my brown bag over me shoulder and got out the car.

"Millie!" Noah shouted, running up to me. "I've been looking for you."

"At least someone has.." I sighed, giving him a hug for a really long time.

"He'll come to his senses soon." Noah said but then muttered something under his breath.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Nothing! Come on let's go, it looks like it's about to rain." Noah said, pulling me along.

Yippee. Another day in this hell hole.

FINN POV

I ran into the building with my bag over my head, shielding me from the rain.

This is my first day back in. Hopefully I can make an excuse in time why I didn't text or call Millie.

I got in, looking around and there she was by her locker.

I walked up, a big smile spread across my face.

God, I have missed her so much.

"Hey yo-" I was cut off by Millie smacking me across the face.

Everyone in the hallway stopped and looked at us.

I held my cheek in pain and felt it starting to throb as she looked at me with hurt in her eyes.

Fuck, does she know?

"What was that for?!" I cried in pain.

"Why haven't you been calling me or texting?! Do you think it's funny huh?!" She started to repeatedly punch me in the chest. "You think it's funny to play with my feelings and make me cry!"

"Millie chill!" Noah stepped in the middle of us.

"Millie, I can explain please." I begged.

"Go on then, Finn. Explain." Noah said, a smug look across his face.

"My.. my mum was upset and she didn't want me to contact anyone for the day. My family is going threw a hard time and I promise I will explain it all to you, when things get better." I lied. Millie can't ever know the truth. "Please forgive me?"

"Okay, but this is your last chance Wolfhard. Don't screw it up." She said, brushing herself down and fixing her hair.

"I promise." I said, finally standing closer to her.