Well maybe you should

Justin's P.O.V.

"So where's your girl at?" Ryan said while me and him was playing the game at my house.

She's home, why?

"Nothing I just wanted to know"

I don't want to play no more, I'm getting bored!

"Wanna throw a party?"

Hmm...ya why not, I gotta invite some friend's

"Ok man, let's get every thing set up and buy some food and drinks"

Ok, but no alcohol, Juliet don't like to drink.

"Justin are you serious man?!"

Yes, I don't want that at my party to

"You suck man, you act like a fag when your with her"

No I do not, now come on fag. I said smirking grabing my keys getting in the car.

I start texting Juliet saying I'm gonna pick her up to help us buy some food and drinks for the party.

Text convo

Me: babe I'm coming over to pick you up, I'm throwing a party and wanted you to help us get food and drink's

Juliet: ok, and us?

Me: me and Ryan.

Juliet: ohh ok, well I'll see you in a bit, love you!

Me: love you too babe!

End of text convo

I pulled up at her house and beeped the horn for her to come out, I seen her walk out wearing black skinny jeans with a almost crop top and with he hair lose, with a pair of converse, she looked amazing.

"I'm coming!" She said running over to us.

"Hey"

Hey babe, Ryan go in the back.

"No justin I'll sit in the back it's ok" Juliet said going in the back.

I looked at her and she was putting on her seat belt, she then looked at me and smiled.

"What?"

Nothing. She just smiled at me and shook her head.

"Start driving justin" she said while giggling.

*****

We was at the super market, and Juliet was pushing the cart while me and Ryan was putting the stuff in the cart seeing what we want and needed.

Did we get chips and dip?

"Umm let me check...ya bro" Ryan said.

How about soda?

"Yup" Juliet said.

Candy?

"Ya man"

We got more stuff and had everything we needed, and was in line, we was all wearing hoodie's and sun glasses so fans wouldn't freak out and chase us, I then remembered that I wanted cookie's for later on.

Oh shoot! I forgot cookies!

"Want me get them babe?"

Can you ?

"Yes justin, I'm not 5" she said laughing a little while going to get cookies.

Be carful!

"Ya ya" she said while running.