Movie night

Chapter 2

I went back to Jess and she was freaking out.

"OMG YOU WHERE THE FREAKING ONE LESS LONLEY GIRL!!!!!!! WHY DID HE PICK YOU!!!??"

I knew why he picked me, to get to know me and get on my nervs.

I don't know.

"OMG WHERE'S YOUR CROWN?"

Oh I didn't get one.

"HE MUST OF FORGOT"

She said screaming from freaking out.

~after the concert~

Me and Jess where chillin in her room watching tv and on our laptop's.

"OMG Juliet, look!" She said showing me Justin's tweet, it was a picture of me sitting on the chair and him real close to

My face, we where both looking into each other's eye's, he put the caption ":)" that made butterflies go in my stomach.

"Juliet the way you where looking at justin, it looks like you actually liked him and wanted to kiss him. I did want to kiss him idk why tho? Ugh! Why did she have to take me to the stupid concert.

Jess it's getting late I need to go home. I said and got my bag, I lived right next door, she start saying "Juliet likes justin, Juliet likes justin"

No I don't.

"Yes you do, and it looks like he likes you to, but I'm not worried cuz you'll never meet him again...HA!"

I don't care, see ya later. I said to her and left.

I went into my room, my mom was sleeping, I have a pretty small family, it's only me and my mom, sometime's my cousin's come around but it's mostly us, my father left my mother when I was only 1 year old, I never knew him.

I went and stripped out of my clothes and took a hot shower, it was 11:00 pm, I went and put on my pajama's, and went on my bed

I heard my phone go off and I seen it was a number I didn't know.

~Phone convo~

Hello?

"Hey"

Who is this?

"It's me justin"

Oh ya, I gave you my number.

"Ya, so what you doing?"

Uh..I just got done putting on my pj's and laying in bed.

"Oh, so how old are you?"

17 almost 18

"When's your birthday?"

It's actually coming up, on May 14th.

"Can I ask you something?"

Sure.

"Can I come over to your house" I bit my lip, and thought about it.

You can't, if you come my friend lives right next door to me and will freak out!

"Juliet, calm down, I'll wear all black, I just want to get to know you better"

Ok but if this gets out I'm never talking to you again!

"Ok ok give me your address"

I gave him my address, after 30 minute's I heard a knock on my window and knew it was him, I went over and opened.

"Hey"

Hey, I can't believe I agreed to let justin bieber come over to my house while there' a crazy fan of his right next door and if she finds out or anybody I'm screwed.