I love you so much.

Julianna's P.O.V.

I woke up and did my morning routine, I got ready, did my hair and make up, and went to go to Juliet's place.

~at Juliet's house~

I pulled up in the drive way and walked up to the door and rang the door bell

I was waiting then the door swung open, I seen it was Justin, I smiled and looked at him.

"What are you doing here Julianna?"

Oh..I uh came to see Juliet and hang with her. I said while he let me in the house.

"I am uh here cuz-

"Babe! Who's at the door is it my mom?"

Babe? When did you and Juliet start dating?

"Last night"

Oh...

"Hey who's at th- oh hey Julianna, what's up?"

Oh I uh just came to see you and hang out...but I guess you and Justin are spending time together.

I said with a sad face, I really liked him, even before I met him, I thought he liked me, I know I only knew him for a day, and he knew Juliet longer but still..I like him.

"No, no it's fine, let's all hang out!, how about we go bowling?" Juliet said.

I don't know I don't want to be a 3rd wheel.

"Your not, come on Julia, it will be fun" Justin told me, he called me Julia, that made me smile, I have a little nick name! Man he really is so damn cute!.

Ok I'll come with you guy's.

We went to the bowling ally & there was so many paparazzi, asking Justin question's about him and juliet and who was I? And how do we know each other, Justin ignored all of it and we just walked In, we went to the front desk and got our bowling shoe's and went and took our sit's and went to the bowling I L.

"So Julianna, what did you do last night?" Juliet asked me.

Oh I went home ate dinner went on my phone and fell asleep.

"Oh ok."

How about you and Justin?

"Oh we just hanged out and watched movie's" she told me and I smiled but a fake smile.

Juliet's P.O.V.

Julianna seemed kinda weird, she was acting like if I killed someone and she want's to kill me for it, what's her problem? I just met the girl a day ago.

"Hey babe" justin said sitting next to me and kissed me, he got us pizza and drink's.

Hey babe, thanks for buying us pizza. I said kissing his cheek.

"Ew get a room you 2" Julianna said and we both laughed.

"Hey Juliet I invited Ryan Chaz and Christian my best friend's, I want you to meet them, and Julianna to meet them also"

Ok.

"Ayee there he is" I heard a boy say walking over here with 2 other guy's.

"Hey Ryan, Chaz and Christian, this is my beautiful girlfriend Juliet, and our friend Julianna" Justin said to his friend's that came over here with us.

"Sup Juliet, and Julianna" Chaz said

"Hey girl's it's nice meeting the both of you's" Ryan said.

"What's up I'm Christian, and I'm single" Christian said giving us a weird look, Justin put his arm around me and said "but she's not so back off" he laughed and so did I.