"Thanks, it's nice to meet you too." Haeun muttered a bit awkwardly, shutting her locker and standing up straighter.

"You have a really nice bag. It looks expensive too." Seulbi's smile flickered slightly as she stared off towards Haeun's new desk. The girl was getting substantially closer, drawing more and more attention from the few students that had stayed back in the classroom with them.

"Uh..."
"I'm sure we'll be great friends." Seulbi smiled bitterly, patting Haeun on the shoulder.

Yet to the girl's surprise, she shrugged her off and took a step back.

"Do you need something from me?" Haeun asked cautiously, face falling into a colder expression.

"Stop beating around the bush, Seulbi." One of her Younghee, scoffed as she fit a lollipop in her mouth. "You seem rich. Why don't you treat us to a snack?"

"What?" Haeun's brows furrowed.

"I'm sure you'd like some friends here, unless you want to be a loser. I can let you hang out with us. You're actually pretty after all." Seulbi chuckled, hand going up to move a strand of Haeun's hair behind her ear.

But she gasped in surprise, feeling her hand get stopped by a grip on her wrist.

Looking up, Seulbi stared right into Haeun's extremely cold glare. 

"I'm okay, thanks. I'm not really interested in being friends with you, and I'd appreciate you not touching me." She spoke calmly, dropping the other's hand back down.

"You've got some nerve to be speaking back." Seulbi's expression turned bratty, eyebrows raised with a small smirk on her lips. "Do you really want to be an outcast that badly.

"If being an outcast means I have nothing to do with you, then I gladly will become one." Haeun smiled, taking Seulbi completely by suprise.

The girl then began walking past her towards the door, when she stopped right by the other's ear. "Besides, the world doesn't revolve around you. Even if I don't give you money, nothing will happen to me." Haeun whispered.

And with that, she walked out.

After walking around for almost half an hour, the girl realized she had to go eat lunch now if she even wanted to have any.

Despite it being late into the break, the canteen was absolutely packed with people, all loudly talking or eating at the many tables. 

As soon as Haeun marched in, looking for where she could get food to relieve her hunger, she immediately noticed everyone's heard turning towards her.

"Is that her?"
"New girl?"
"Yeah, she's the one from the video."
"Damn, her confidence makes her even more attractive than she already is."
"Do you think she'll ever notice me?" 
"She's not even that pretty."

A bit creeped out, Haeun proceeded to just grab today's menu and began walking around looking for places to sit. It wasn't long before someone interrupted her way, and upon looking up she found a tall, beautiful girl standing in front of her.

"Lee Haeun, right? Come sit here! " She exclaimed with a beaming smile. Not giving it much of a thought, Haeun followed the girl, who led her to a table that was already occupied by two boys and two girls.

"Wait is that-" One of the girls began, mouth falling agape in awe. "You're the girl from the video!"

"Video? " Haeun asked confused.

"Someone uploaded a video of you standing up to Seulbi. I swear, that bitch finally got what she deserved." A guy smirked, sipping on his water.

"Guys, let's introduce ourselves first so we don't scare her." The girl that had brought her over demanded. "Hey, I'm Lalisa Manoban. Nice to meet you."

"I'm Yoon Minhee, nice to meet you!" Another girl cupped her face, sending Haeun a charming smile.

"I'm the one and only Kim Dahyun. " The other one said with a fake serious face, but failed by laughing afterward.

"I'm Lee Daehwi and hey, we have the same surname. " The short boy said, making a V shape with his hand.

"Park Minhyuk. It's nice to meet you." The last one exclaimed with a slight smile.

"My name is Lee Haeun. Thanks for letting me sit with you guys." Haeun smiled sweetly, sitting down into the seat she was offered.

"If only Lisa was as nice as you, the world would be a much better place." Dahyun rolled her eyes playfully.

"I swear to god I will murder your entire bloodline." Lisa threatened, but couldn't help bursting out into laughter soon after.

The group was simply chatting, having fun when suddenly Haeun felt a hand smacking her hair, causing it to fly upwards. With a shocked expression, she turned around whilst holding the back of her head.

"What the fuck Jisung?!" Haeun yelled out upon setting eyes on the perpetrator.

The boy simply sent her a sheepish smile, and then just simply walked away.

"Jesus christ." Haeun scoffed, turning back to the table. Only then did she notice everyone was staring at her in slight shock. "What?"

"Don't call out to him that way... " Minhee said carefully, looking over Haeun's head to see if Jisung is gone.

"Why? He deserves to be smacked, but I couldn't get him in time." The girl rolled her eyes carelessly, not noticing how the group gave each other strange looks. But no one decided to comment on anything, and they just went on with their day.

"Come on, hang out with us after school~~! " Lisa begged cutely. She was clinging onto Haeun's arm and the two girls were followed by Minhyuk and Daehwi. Minhee and Dahyun had both gone off somewhere, leaving Haeun to deal with Lisa alone.

"Do you ever do your homework?" Haeun asked whilst laughing.

"She doesn't. That's why she gets such bad grades." Minhyuk declared from behind.

"Shut up. " Lisa yelled at him and then looked back Haeun me with puppy eyes. "We didn't have much homework today so please~~"

"Okay, okay, fine." The other girl rolled her eyes.

" The other girl rolled her eyes