Chapter 14 -where she falls in love

I woke up with something burning.. What is going on? I looked at my surroundings and found out that l was on the couch. 
The smell was coming from the kitchen.

Shit!!!! I grabbed the little blanked and wrapped myself in it and ran to the kitchen.
"Please get away from the stove " l pleaded. Trevor didn't know how to cook. It didn't take a genius to figure that out.

He looked at me confused.
"Please, get away from the stove slowly" l pleaded.
"Why?" I almost rolled my eyes at him. But l remembered the last time l rolled my eyes.

"Because l don't want a death by fire. " l said.
"I can cook" he gave me a challenging look.
"I know you do, but this is not boiling water, we all know that's the only thing you can cook, on your good days" if looks could kill. I could be dead by now.

But anyway he obliged and slowly he walked away from the stove and sat on the stool. I walked to the stove cans turned off everything. There were two pans on the stove and one had black stuff that l figured was something that Trevor was trying to cook.

And the other one had boiling water. I looked back at him and he was starting at me. Gosh !! What's with him and checking me out.
"Hhmm " l cleared my throat without looking at him.

"What?" He asked
"It's rude to stare at people " l told him.
"Yes it is, but you are not people " he defended himself.
"So what am l?"

"You are my person"he said as he stood up from the stool and was coming to me. "And because you are my person, l can stare at it for as long as l like, " he started to pull away my blanket
"and right now l feel like fucking my person "

The blanket dropped on the floor.
"Umm. Trevor" l said a little nervous.
"Yes "
"I'm trying to cook"
"So?" He kissed the crook of my neck. Damn it feels good.

"So.. Get away from me"
"What did you say?" Shit! Shit! Shit! Double Shit!! Why does my stupid self always say the most stupid things. Oh wait! Because lm stupid!

"Um lm sorry, l just meant that l need to cook for us because lm hungry and l can't do that if you keep kissing me like that" words rushed out of my mouth as if they were being chased.  Trevor took a step back and he looked at me.

"Better?"
"Yes , thank you" l tried picking up the blanket but he cigar my wrist.
"Uh uh,, you said something about cooking, not covering yourself up. " he smirked.
"I can't cook while lm naked!"
"Says who?" Ughrrr l knew l wasn't winning this one.

After l prepared dinner for us (naked). We ate while talking about stupid things and everything. It was nice. I couldn't almost feel myself falling in love with him bit by bit.

Unfortunately l know it should scare me but it doesn't. I feel settled, l feel calm about it. I don't know why. I know l should be scared. Falling in love with someone like Trevor is risky l know but l had to live in this moment or else l would regret it. Falling in love with him don't mean lm going to expect a ring from the guy or anything.

"Again, why are you looking at me like that?" I asked smiling.
"Because I want to be inside you" I gasped by his crude language.
"Now?" I asked because I had nothing better to say. I could feel myself getting damp because of his stare.

"Right on this couch,do you have an objection baby?"
"Uh uh" I shook my head from side to side.
"Words baby" he said as he was climbing over me.
"No"he raised his eyebrow.
No Sir" I whispers and he took my mouth and owned it like it was his.

He started kissing down my neck making me moan and writh underneath him. He played with my breasts and nipples for too long ,I just wanted him to touch me at my most sensitive part.