Chapter 7 - where she giggles

Trevor's POV

I get in from work and the house is silent. Usually Maria is in the kitchen with her comfy clothes but sexy time cooking and dancing in the kitchen. It's a great sure to see.

The lights were off,meaning it's been empty since this afternoon. I quickly dialled Camilla quickly.
"Mr Anderson" Camilla answered.
"Sorry to bother you, but the house seems empty"

"Oii, she came in crying and she went straight to her room, she didn't even talk to me, she went to that old workplace of hers " shit!
"Okay, thank you Camilla"
"You're welcome "
"I'll see you tomorrow"
"You will" she said I chuckles after I cut off the phone.

I went upstairs and changed into comfortable clothes, in my way to the kitchen I peeked in Maria's bedroom and found that she was fast asleep. I decided not to wake her, I should make her dinner, to surprise her.

Maria's POV

It's safe to say that l was lucky to get home safely.l went straight to my room and then cried myself to sleep. I woke up from sounds coming from the kitchen.l looked out the window and it was already dark. That's when l remembered that l was supposed to prepare dinner for Trevor.

I quickly ran down the stairs since l never changed when l got home. Trevor was doing something on the stove and it smelled like it was burning. He also looked stunning standing there burning whatever he was burning. He was wearing a navy blue t-shirt that shoes off his muscles and grey sweatpants and he was barefooted. I couldn't comprehend how beautiful he was. And my God he was gorgeous.

With the tightness of the t-shirt it showed off his six pack. I almost drooled while looking at him burning food. I walked up to him and said " what -are you doing?"
He looked up and said " you are awake"
" lm sorry l did not make dinner,didn't set my alarm " l lied through my teeth.

He switched off the stove and looked at me .
" Maria ,you are all dressed up, which l have never seen you do, your eyes are swollen from crying and on top of that Camilla told me you came in here crying your ass off and she also told me that you had gone back to the restaurant that you worked before" he stated

I didn't know what to say after that,l mean he was on point.
" do you know what happens to girls who lie?" I quickly shook my head no. I don't know why l was scared but l was. Maybe it was the look in his eye but something told me to be really scared.
" bad guess gets punished " he said

" lm sorry l didn't mean to,l didn't think you wanted to hear about my problems " l told him truthfully. I wouldn't want to burden him with more problems. He was already taking care if me, which he had no obligation to. Most wouldn't do even half if what he's doing for me.

" Maria , you are my responsibility l would want to know everything that you do" he said
" l didn't know that" l looked down feeling like a child
" well from now on you tell me where you go and who you are meeting, do you understand?" He asked in a very serious voice. Shit!! I loved that voice,l could feel myself dripping just by the sound of that voice.

" yes.." I answered shivering.
" good" he said and continued what he was doing.
" what are you doing? " l asked him
"Cooking,obviously " he said and l rolled my eyes at him.
"Do .Not .Roll .Your .Eyes .At .Me." He said it in that voice.

Did he do it on purpose? Did he know that if l wasn't wearing any panties l would be dripping all over my legs?
"But you are burning and not cooking" l told him."what are you cooking anywhere?" I asked
"Scrambled eggs " l looked at him and then burst into giggles.

"What are you laughing at?" He asked with so much seriousness that l couldn't take it anymore.l laughed my socks off. I laughed so hard my stomach hurt. After a few minutes l recovered and then said" you were trying to cook scrambled eggs and then you burnt them?" I pointed at the pan.

" l have never cooked before " he shrugged
" then why were you trying to burn down the house.you could have woken me up" l informed him.
"You were sleeping" l rolled my eyes at him again.
" did you just do that?!" He asked in disbelief.

"What?" I asked confused
"Roll your eyes at me?" Oh oh
"Umm did l?" I started getting busy
"Yes you did" he says.
"Oh l didn't realize,lm sorry" l didn't dare look in his eyes.
"That's it!" He stood from where he was sitting and grabbed my hand. He led me to the sofa in the sitting room and then later me across his lap face down.Was he going to do what l think he is going to do?Oh My!!