"Lay him down." The old lady---Hyoyeon says and Jeongguk proceeds to lay Taehyung on the couch that's on one side and settles onto the little space himself. Hyoyeon offers others seat and some tea which neither of any likes. (I love tea....sm)

"What happened to him?" Jeongguk asks desperately. Hyoyeon sits on her chair, her black cloak hiding her small body in it.

"Nothing happened to him." Hyoyeon says and Jeongguk snaps his head towards her.

"Nothing happened to him? You haven't seen what he was going through before. How much pain he was in." Jeongguk utters angrily and Daniel links him to calm down.

"He's beginning to show what he is. It was the first time it happened so it was not bearable." Hyoyeon says and she knew the moment her eyes laid on Taehyung what he is.

"Can you please explain what's happening to him and how does it involves magic?" Jeongguk asks.

"Pass me the candle dear." Hyoyeon asks Yugyeom who does as told. Hyoyeon walks towards Taehyung and kneels to be at almost the sleeping beauty's level. Jeongguk watches as she brings the candle closer to Taehyung's face and immediately grabs her hand.

"What are you doing? It'll hurt him." Jeongguk says.

"I know what I'm doing and trust me, it won't hurt him." Hyoyeon says and Jeongguk retreats his hand.

Now the candle flame is not much closer to Taehyung but it immediately flicks off. Jeongguk frowns. Hyoyeon takes the match and lits it close to Taehyung but it doesn't lit up at all. No spark whatsoever. Jeongguk couldn't even blink.

"It was just a little demonstration of what he can do."

"But if the fire goes out because of him, he would've told me. Nothing happens to the flames when he is closer to them. You're confusing me." Jeongguk says.

"That's because he is in natural form. Human form and even in wolf form this cannot happen. But look at him right now." Hyoyeon says and all the eyes are on Taehyung, the Taehyung so different from the other.

"He's too weak and pure to be the bearer of such dark ability." Hyoyeon says with a sad smile.

"What is he?" Hoseok whispers.

"An Omega and a Kitsune." (Kitsune actually means something else but I'm using it cuz I can't make up a name sorry)

"And a Kitsune is?" Jeongguk asks.

"He can predict death through his dreams. If he sees a person dying in his dream, they die in real life too." Hyoyeon says and everyone stay stunned on their seats. The three guards more because Jeongguk already knew but was just denying it.

"He can---he can see predict someone's death by his dreams?" Yugyeom couldn't believe.

"Yes." Hyoyeon answers.

"So when he's going to dream about someone---he's going to change?" Hoseok asks.

"He can change into this whenever he wants but he doesn't have control yet. In this---the flames won't lit up because a Kitsune is a creature of darkness and they despise fire but when it comes to their abilities---they are cunning like a vixen." Hyoyeon says.

"So you're saying that Taehyung is a male omega a Kitsune who predicts death in dreams and can change into his wolf form and this form too." Daniel says and Hyoyeon nods. She gets up and brings a bottle of clear liquid and gives it to Jeongguk.

"Whenever this happens again, give him this." Hyoyeon says and Jeongguk takes the bottle.

"We really have to deal with two different personalities of Taehyung?" Hoseok says.

"Looks like it." Yugyeom utters.

For me, he's just my beautiful Taehyung---my mate. My love.

Jeongguk smiles as little as he looks at Taehyung sleeping soundly now as Hyoyeon portions him causing him to slowly return to his natural self.

You're really something else huh Jeon Taehyung? Jeongguk chuckles at his own thoughts. If course he us. That's why he is special.

---------------------------

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM SEOKJIN.....WORLDWIDE HANDSOME EOMMA OF BANGTAN. SO HANDSOME INDEED. LOVE YOU ❤❤💕💕💕🎁🎁🎁🎈🎈🎂🎂
Your dad jokes😂😂😂

 LOVE YOU ❤❤💕💕💕🎁🎁🎁🎈🎈🎂🎂Your dad jokes😂😂😂

😂😂😂

😂😂😂

------------------------------
Hello beautiful people. How are you guys.

Hope you liked this. I don't know what I just did lmao. What the hell did I just made Taehyung.....I'm laughing at myself XD

Vote share and comment

Have a good day and peaceful night.
Bye...
خداحافظ۔۔۔