"There's got to be something---anything. Make it stop." Jeongguk orders but when Taeil touches Taehyung, the omega jolts in pain and looks at the physician with fear in his eyes.

"Jeongguk, I don't think Taeil-ssi can do anything here. This is beyond him. This is related to---". Hoseok stops. Jeongguk stares at him in confusion.

"Magic." Jaehwan completes and the eyes fall on him.

"Just look at him. There is no way this isn't related to magic. The witchcraft." Jeongguk's eyes widen at the mention.

"Witchcraft---dark magic." Jeongguk mumbles as he stares at his mate. Seeing as his black hair were now gray, eyes glowing a beautiful blue but a pale skin rather than his usual tan one.

"He is something else. Something that we have no idea of." Jaehwan says and Jeongguk already knew Taehyung was special but he never thought he'd be seeing his mate like this.

"What do we do. His condition is worsening. What do I do?" Jeongguk desperately asks and waits for anyone to answer.

"I know where we should go." Hoseok says. Being a royal guard he goes out a lot and knows a lot about Haethon's markets and also the dark power that lingers. Daniel and Yugyeom know too.

"Let's go then." Jeongguk immediately says and picks Taehyung up who was sweating now.

"Be careful." Jihyun says as she watches Jeongguk, Taehyung and the three royal guards go.

"He's going to okay right?" Seokjin asks his husband, on verge of tears.

"I'm sure he will be." Namjoon answers and Seokjin buries his face in Namjoon's chest.

--------------------------

With Taehyung in his arms and the royal guards by his side, Jeongguk stands infront of a shop which says 'True Cauldrons'. Jeongguk didn't knew about this place maybe because it was at the far end of the even more farthest street.

Hoseok knocks twice softly but even moments later, they get no response. Hoseok knocks loudly this time.

"If no one opens, I'm breaking the door." Daniel hisses and definitely will do it. But he doesn't have to because the door opens---all by itself. There was no one to open the door and Jeongguk thinks if he really should enter. Taehyung was sleeping now, calmed but still in his new change and his body still hot.

"Don't worry Jeongguk, come on." Yugyeom says and Jeongguk follows. Jeongguk curses when his knee hits something because it's really dark inside.

"Careful." Hoseok utters. Then the next moment, the inside of the small place lits up. The fireplace and candles all of them now illuminate this small shop. The shelves are almost every and all of them filled with small and large glass bottles containing colourful liquids.

Jeongguk's attention is on Taehyung once again when the omega lets out a small whimper, his hand fisting Jeongguk's top and it looks like he's seeing a dream because of the facial expressions and then he's calm again.

Jeongguk is worried sick now, he can't see his lover in pain like this. He asks Hoseok where is the owner and are they wasting their time and Hoseok couldn't get to reply when they hear the voice.

"Welcome my dears. Welcome." And why does Jeongguk feels like the voice is familiar. Then the Crown Prince is surprised when he sees the same old lady coming into light which sold him and Taehyung matching pendants.

"Halmeoni?" Jeongguk utters and the lady smiles.

"Yes dear, it's me." The lady smiles warmly and royal guards see the scene unfold. This means everyone know this old lady.