PUNISHMENT (B)

Sanskar came towards laksh with his famous smirk.. Laksh gulps his saliva seeing  him..

San: so laksh can we start our work?

Lak: bhai plz forgive me.. I know we don't have any relationship but we lived like that naa..  For the sake of that please spare me.. Swara plz save me from him.. Plz if you say he won't do it... I was your first love naa.. (swasan gritted their teeth angrily) i don't want to lose you so I did that... Plz forgive me taken as it my love..  Plz forgive me..  My past is like that.. I didn't have any One to correct me..

Sw: that doesn't mean you will get the right to play girl's respect.. And yes u r correct he won't do anything to u if I say. But I won't do it ever. And what did you say u are my first love. No u creepy laksh.. U r wrong.  My first and last love is my sanskar.. I agreed this marriage that doesn't mean it's out of love. I did that because of maa  only.. Do you hear it you creepy laksh.. You might be seen girls forgive lusty man like you in movies just because of they married to them or loved them. But I will never do that.. Neither u r my love nor I'm going to do it... Especially u who is not belongs to men or women..

Lak: how dare you to call me kinner (transgender) ?👿👿(within moments he screamed in pain as sanskar punched him strongly)

San: don't u dare to raise your voice 👿👿👿

Sw: you creepy dirty creature I will never ever say that you are kinner.. You are that thing who is belongs to neither male nor female.. But kinners are not like that.. They belong to both of us.. They are ardhanareeshwar.  They are the ansh of lord Shiva or goddess Shakthi.. Don't u dare to compare them with you..

San: what did you say?  U have no one in ur life to correct you then what were we doing that time.  Whenever me or bhai tried to correct you.. You always put blame on bhai or me.. Now u are asking me to forgive you..  No laksh It's will never ever forgive you.. You have to be punished.. Then only those girls will be on rest in peace whom u killed brutally.. I will punish you like hell and my mothers my sisters my bhabhis and my jaan will watch it. The girls who are living lifelessly also going to watch it.. Don't worry your maa papa are also going watch it...

San: You know I have asked to my friends sisters about ur punishment they have given me so much ideas.. I'm going to apply those... 😜😜(comes near him) do you know most of them asked me to do ur castration.. You know the meaning na.. (he smirks and laksh gulped in fear)  don't worry I won't do it (smiles then change it to angry ) I will do more than that.. You should feel that even though you have it u can't do anything... (then loudly)  so boys don't you want to know what's your job?

boys : yes sir...

San: so punishment no:

1: pluck their nails from their fingers.. Slash their body parts... But don't do deeply OK? Pour chilli powder and and salt.. Give them hot water bath before that hot oil massage too...

2:  hang him on his legs and use him as a punch bag.. Throw him on snakes place and scare him but don't kill him.. Because he is our toy...

3: screw his hands and pour acid on it... Dip his hand in in 100 degree Celsius water... Throw rats crickets leaches also...

4: then you have to do the punishment which we gave to ragini. If wife got something husband also should get that...

5: then u can give any punishment u want to do to save ur sister's future...

6: ha pour hot oil and coal in his main point... (laksh looks at him horrified)

Lak: u.. U... U said that u won't do...
do.. any.. Anything to my... My..mmm..

San: I said that I won't cut it not that I won't do anything...

7: then tattooed him on his forehead that "I'm a Rapist " and on his chest that "I have brutally killed the girls plz help me "...

Then send him to the society where the people who think that the girl is only responsible for the rape happened to her.. The people who think the girls are just a toy.. This will be a lesson for them..  This will give a satisfaction to the girls...

boys: yes sir...

Swara and others are looks at him proudly and happily.. Then they left from there after getting confirmation from sanskar's boys that they will send the videos to them.. After somedays they drop shomi at gagodia house and went to Mumbai...

The end..

Wait for an epilogue with a twist.. 😜😜😜

Precap

😁😁😁😁😁😁😘😘😘

Do u like the punishments..!? I know it's less but I'm not getting anything.. If I will get anything I will add it in future.. Is it cruel?  If anyone thinks like that, then don't think like that.. Because they deserve more than this... 👿👿👿👿...

Love u readers who wait for me this much time... Hope you like it 😘😘😘😘😘😘