Part 11(B)

This is a special part is mainly dedicated tokanchirose KeerthanaKeerthi1 Tamil206 jasmine_r22 ... Who let me know they read starts to bottom... All others are just belive my joke which I mentioned at start and jump to bottom.. Don't be hurt.. I am just kidding

San: my doll...hai (claps) then that Cinderella girl (laksh frowns) she is like a prinshess naa.. Who is she...

Lak:(smirks) she... SHE IS MY WIFE....

"ki sister and she is ur wife sanskar bhai" a voice came from door..

Sanskar and laksh looks at the door.  Uttara is standing there, angrily looking at laksh.. Laksh gritted his teeth.

San: doll, u mean Cinderella is my prinshess? Like mommy daddy?

Uttara smiles hearing this, may be his mind forgot her but his heart always recognize his princess... Laksh gritted teeth

Utt: haan bhau, she is ur princess only.. Only urs not anyone else

San (excitedly claps): hai hai hai... I want to see her doll.. Where is she? Don't she want to meet me? 😓😓

Utt: no bhai, she is just upset, first u got accident then u don't remember her.  

san: I'll say sorry plz bring her here... Plz plz plz doll..

Utt: I will go but after mom dad came...

San: but lucky is here naa doll... (laksh smirks)

Utt: but I want to talk to mom and dad. I will go after they came (looks at laksh angrily.. Laksh leaves from there furiously).

After sometimes
San: when will this mommy daddy come.. (he is looking at door desperately. Uttara smiles seeing his antics)

" we r here sanskar. Why are you so impatient " (SanUtt looks at door and find SujRam there.  Sanskar be so happy)

San: mommy 😀 daddy 😀 Doll look they came now u go... (uttara looks at him with open mouth. SujRam looks confused)

Utt: uff bhai I will go.. Give me a minute, I will talk to mom dad then I will go.. (sanskar nods and looks at the clocks hanging on the wall)

suj: what happened uttara?

Utt: what happened... Are u asking me.. Why did you leave him alone.. I went to console bhabhi.. And u both leave him with that laksh... Do u what happened when I came here?

Ram: what happened uttara say clearly

Utt: that laksh, he is saying that swara bhabhi is his wife, to sanskar bhai.. (SujRam shocked) Thanks to I came on time. I corrected him.. I let sanskar bhai to know that She is his wife...

San: DOLL.... (SujRamUtt looks at him horrified) u take more than one minute.. Now go and bring my prinshess here... Go..

Suj: now what happened to him

Utt : oh god this bhai, u know mom from the time he got to know bhabhi is his wife, he is instigating me to bring her.

San: doll if u don't go now, I will go myshelf..

Suj: No no sanskar, u be with ur daddy as a good boy, I and uttara will go and bring here.

San: OK I am a good boy.. Bow go and bring her here..  (SujRamutt shook head seeing his antics.  Sujutt went from there).