Part 10(A)

Story starts from goons who is smirking at her evilly, swara who is helpless and the other men who is also smirking.... It's starts to rain too...

G1: hey who are you? U r not this area people? Did that madam send you to help us. K then.. (to swara) now what will you do dear... (smiles evilly)

Swara looks here and there. There she found wood rod, she takes it and looks at goons...

G2: do you want to hit us? OK dear we will see it... We are 5 & they are 10. Do you think u can do it? (sarcastically said that coming towards her)

But next moment he fell down screaming. She started to hit him with that rod again and again. Seeing this others also came towards her to hold her. But she jerked them away and started to beat them.. The goons are fell down on floor injured. But she didn't stop beating.. The new men didn't come towards her or them to help. They stood there watching the show..

[u all want that na.. See she did it]

G3: (to new men) Oye don't you want her? Then come and help us...

Man: we want.... Not ma'am but u..

Goons and swara shocked hearing this.. Goons looks at them horrified and swara looks at them confused..

G4: who are you?

" this sherni's bodyguards and her husband's followers " . Sanskar says this holding her waist and pulls her towards him. Swara looks shocked and relieved seeing him.. Rain is also finished ...

Sw: sanskar.. 😥😥 they tried to molest me..

San: they only tried.. U did it naa...

Sw: huh...

San: a gang, raping a single girl is not the Gang-rape but a single girl rip the bones of a gang is called gang rape... (pointing to the goons) and I'm proud of you my Princess... I'm very proud to have u as my wife..

Goons became shocked seeing him

G5: but as per the information we got, her husband is mad. But u are not... 😕 😕

Sw: what did you say? (again tried to beat them. But sanskar holds her back)

San: I'm not mad but they are... They become violent when they see the woman eating animals..

Goons gulped hearing this. They looks the men and sanskar simultaneously..

G1: (scared 😭😭) but sir bhabhi has beaten us so much.. So please leave us..

San: oh now she became ur bhabhi.. But it's only after getting beat from her na? But after seeing ur punishment people like you will scare to see a girl in that way... I want to punish you now.. But she is my priority. (yelled) John..... (leader of new men came forward) take them away..

Jo: OK sir (they take them).

Sw: but they were sent by someone.. I want to know who is it?

San: I will tell you everything. First we will go to farmhouse.. You are so drenched...

Sw: but home.. ?

San: Aman informed mom dad as we are with him and will come late .. Now come.. I think it's going rain again.. We will go to farmhouse then get changed and go to home..

Sanskar's farmhouse

Sw: this is so simple and cute sanskar...