epilogue 3

Sw: but I don't want him now bhai..I want something else.. but I don't know why the hell I am not understanding about it..(tears started to flow through her eyes. But someone immediately wiped it. She looked the person and surprised) Sanskar...

San: don't worry my princess, you may don't know what you want. But I know it and I am here with your gift only.(he pointed to somewhere..swara looks there and a wide 100% smile appear on her face...

Sw: maa...😀😀😀😀😅😅😅🥲😍😍🤩🥰

Sha: shona...🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥰🥰🥰😊😊

Everyone surprised to see shomi there. Sharmishta came towards swara and hug her. Swara also hugged her mother and started crying...the warmth of her hug made her feel like a kid again and she snugged around her,never wanting to let go off her. Everyone felt overwhelmed seeing them.. After sometimes they broke the hug but not separated, just stood there caressing each other's face and hair..

Am:(throat cleared) you forgot your newfound son after you get your daughter na.. now you will get an another daughter and son you will completely forget me..

Sha: no Aman I am coming to you only it's just I got overwhelmed seeing Shona after longtime..

Am: ya ya I know everyone will forget everything incase of her, after all you're her mother naa..

Sw: oye dramaqueen, stand aside (push him to side, Aman get irritated)I know ma I did a mistake that I gave you a drama queen son. (Aman makes face) now I will give you two diamonds 💎💜 (take parineeta to sharmishta) she is Parineeta my didi and he is tanmay my character bhai..my tanu.. and di,tanu this is our maa and (points to her stomach)this our cho...

but stopped seeing her flat tummy. She became shocked and teary. Others except sanskar also looking at her shocked.. sharmishta closed her eyes in extreme pain

Sw: mmm maa ,w  wh what  happened to choti maa... s sa sa sanskar (started to cry)

Dida came to sharmishta. She hugs her maa and started to cry. Swara and others looks at her tensed.. Sujatha consoled her.

Am: sanskar what's this..what happened to maa.. where is choti.

San: our choti is no more Aman (everyone gasps hearing this)

Sw: WHATTTTT... No.😭😭😭😭

Sha: he is saying truth shona.. your choti is no more shona.. no more 😭😭😭😭😭. That spinless creepy creature killed my child. That shekhar gagodia killed my child..😭😭😭😭

Swara and others gasped hearing this. Everyone has tears in their eyes. Swara cried hugging sanskar.. dida hugged sharmishta closed to her chest. She cried in her arms.. after sometimes she broke the hug..

Sha: haa he killed my child. But I am very happy shona. (Swara looks at maa tensed) because none of my children are his. He is not related to me by any relation. I don't have any child with him.

Sw: you have maa.. how much you tried to deny.. you have.

Sha: no shona. No.. I am saying truth. Because.... (she gulped her saliva) because you are not my daughter.

Swara's eyes became wider.. she couldn't believe what was she saying?. Others also can't believe what they heard just now.. dida closed her  eyes unable to see her granddaughter's  pain.

Sw: how could you say that maa..

Sha: it's true shona.. I'm not your real mother. I gave birth to a deadbaby. It's stillbirth. He/she doesn't want to come  as his child. But I was devastated. I was guilty. I thought it's waste to live without my child..I tried to suicide but in nick of time she saved me. She tried to console me.. she has twins, cute and adorable daughters but not identical. But seeing them my pain was increasing.

Flashback

Dr. came there to check us and her daughters. Dr was her friend. Her husband couldn't come there on time..

Dr.: Ira, Anu called me. He is asking me about baby. Because your promise I didn't say anything to him. He is so much annoyed to me. You want to surprise him by your daughters..

Ira: yes I'm going to surprise him with my daughter..

Dr: na.. it's daughters..

Ira: Sakshi, I am going to take an important decision in my life. You should be with me. He will see our first daughter only..

Sharmishta and Dr are looking confused..

Dr: where are you going to leave your second daughter..

Ira: (she took her another another daughter and kissed her ) no Sakshi.. I am not leaving my daughter.  But I'm giving her another mother.. sharmishta, come take your daughter (sharmishta and Dr are looking at her unbelievably). From now she will be your daughter only..

Dr: what are you saying Ira, you can't decide that yourself. What will you say to Anu?? How can you abandon your child..

Ira: I told you I'm not abandoning her. She will understand me. I am giving her another mother.  I know sharmishta will love her with life.. she won't do anything to her. She will be with her always. She will do anything for her and about my husband, I will tell him everything on right time. He will understand me.

She came near sharmishta and give her the baby. She holds baby's finger and then kissed her forehead..

Ira:(to baby) bacha, maa is not abandoning you baby. I am giving you another maa. From now she will be your maa.. Be with her always and don't ever think I don't love you. I love you so much Swara. (To sharmishta) I wanted to name her with this name. Its my only request to you.

Sharmishta nods tearfully and kissed swara's forehead lovingly. Swara curled up to her chest like understanding Maa's words. Sharmishta looks at ira thankfully with teary eyes.

Ira:(wipes her tears and turns to Dr Sakshi) Sakshi this will be a secret between us only. (Dr nods assured). One more thing that she should be discharge today..

Dr.: But why.. Tomorrow he will come. Atleast he can see her..

Ira: no Sakshi, she has my features Sakshi, if he see her then he will definitely doesn't leave her.  Take care of her sharmishta. Make her strong and you also have to become a strong lady..

Flashback ends

TO BE CONTINUED...

SORRY DEARS, IT'S IN THE DRAFT WHICH I HAVE WRITTEN 2 MONTHS AGO. I DONT HAVE ANY TIME TO WRITE ANYTHING.. BECAUSE OF YOUR CONTINOUS REQUEST I JUST UPDATING THIS