part 11(C)

I have an exam on next week. So I don't I can write it.. I have written half of the part. I don't know I will be able to finish it. More over I have neck pain too.  So I thought to update  that half part for u all... Hope you will like it and wait for me...

One week leap

Swara is working at kitchen. She is lost in her thinking.. She is thinking what happened in this week.. It's been a week, then also she couldn't told anything to mom and dad.. Then that luxsoap, he was always behind her. First time John helped her.. From that time sanskar likes him so much.. He is always with him. Second time he again tried to hurt her, that time my sanskar helps her. He shouts seeing that.. Dad came and gave a tongue lashing to him...

" are you thinking about me"  an evil voice came near her ear startled her. She jerked and turned back. 

sw: laksh what are you doing here? (she moves back ward)

lak: I came here to enjoy with you baby...

Sw: how dare you to call me like that? (he steps towards her, she moved backwards) laksh stop right there.. Don't come near me (she is now infront of the stove and a utensils with hot water on it. She takes the stick which is used to roll rotis). I told you to stop there. I will crush ur head.... Mom... Dad... Uttara.... (she shout)..

Lak: call... Shout more loudly..  Call ur sweetheart too.  Not ur mad husband.. Ur new sweetheart... Ur new servant... Call him too.. (she looks at him disgustingly and hate).. You know what babes. . No one... No one will save you from me today..  If ur mad husband Come and shout like last time.. But he can't save you like that.. Because no one is here (swara gulps in fear)

Sw: (composes)  wha...what are you saying? Mom.. Mom.. Dad.. Uttu... Ramu Kaka... Badimaa... Badepapa...

Lak:ha ha ha... For whom ur calling... I told u naa.. No one is here... Ya it's true my maa and papa is here... But don't worry.. They won't come... (swara looks at him with fear) papa wants u as his bahu and maa don't want you to be here. So I asked maa that if I get you for one night I will live with ragini forever and she agreed.

Swara looks at him horrified.. She knows that ap don't like her..  But she didn't think that she will do something like this to her.   Arre how can she do this? She is also a mother naa?

Lak: then she only sent Ramukaka and Gopal outside. Then sent chachaji, chachi and uttara to temple.. Then she told them that ragini is coming with shomi Ma so she, u and sanskar will come with them... But she doesn't know u r not going anywhere but living with me as my. .

Sw: no Mr laksh Maheshwari it's just ur false hope only... Even after my death I will be always Sanskar Maheshwari's wife. My body, my heart and my everything belongs to sanskar only....

Lak: (coming towards her) he is mad swara.. He will never come towards you.. (he tried to holds her hand but screams in pain as swara throw hot water to his hand and ran outside the kitchen..) Aaahhhhh.. Swara u b***ch..  You will pay for it... (ran behind her)

Here swara is running to hall is Bumped with someone. He holds her and looks at her worried. She looks at him..

Sw: sanskar...

San: prinshess why r u clying prinshess ?what happened?(at that time laksh came there

Lak: swara.... (he looks angrily at swasan and walks towards them. She holds sanskar tightly. Laksh came and holds her hair)  u b***ch, u think u can escaped from me...

Swara screams in pain. Sanskar became scared but seeing his princess crying, he tried to hold laksh..

San: lucky leave lucky..  Leave prinshess ... She is crying... Leave (he hits his hand but he didn't. Laksh tried to drag swara with him.  She wriggles and crying in pain. Sanskar also holding her and trying to get her out of laksh's grip. Trio is trying to get out from each other.. In these time ap and Dp didn't came to see that.. Dp is seeing all those through CCTV cameras in study room.  Ap is reading a bhajan book in her room..