First Kiss

Stiles: You and Stiles had your first kiss during one of his lacrosse games. After BHHS won yet another game, you ran out onto the field to congratulate Stiles and out of complete excitement he kissed you. You weren't expecting it, but you loved every second of it.

Scott: You were waiting for Scott after school by your car, you thought about how much you wanted him to kiss you. While you were day dreaming you didn't even notice Scott was standing in front of you waving his hand in front of your face. After talking he gave you a kiss goodbye and once he realized what he did his eyes, along with yours, widened.

Derek: Derek decided he needed to work up the nerve to kiss you since you had been 'talking' for a while now and he wanted to get to the next step. So he invited you on a movie date and once he dropped you off at home he finally kissed you.

Isaac: You knew Isaac was nervous about things such as having his first kiss with you, and you felt the same way. While you and him were walking through the woods, you decided to just get it over with, so you stopped Isaac dead in his tracks and kissed him.

Liam: You and Liam had just had your first argument and you were feeling really bad. He knew he had messed and up and he knew he should fix it. He left the school right after lacrosse practice so he could find you, and when he did he didn't say a word. He just kissed you with everything he had.

Aiden: Aiden wasn't nervous at all about your first kiss. He was actually really eager for it. He was just waiting for the right moment. As you were walking down the hallway, someone pulled you into the coaches office. You turned around to be faced with Aiden. Before any words escaped your mouth, he smashed his lips into yours.