thinking bout you

---

"How haven't we met before?" Jake laughed.

"I don't know, but I know that we'll surely keep contact" I smiled. "Hell yeah, I have enough time, I'm online schooled" he informed me.

"No way, me too"

"Holy shit we could do school and shit together at a café or something" Jake whined. "We so could"

I felt like Jake brang the inner girl out of me.

And to be completely honest I kinda loved it.

"What to do know?" Jake asked just as my phone rang. "Badar?" I asked once I picked up.

"Are you okay?" he sounded worried, no shit he sounded worried, he wouldn't be asking if he weren't worried.

"Yeah I'm good"

"Good"

"Good" I said hencing for him to continue. "Mom and dad won't be home tonight, so we have the house to ourselves" he informed me.

"Can I maybe bring a friend home?"

"Sure" I hang up.

"So?" Jake looked at me with his big brown eyes. "Wanna stay at my place?" I asked beginning to pack my stuff together.

My stuff being my shoes and hoodie, no Ruel's hoodie. "Sure" he quickly got his stuff and followed me.

"Do you like live far away?"

"No just around the corner"

-

I just got off the plane at one of the stop spots, so I decided to call Caliana, to see how she was, hopefully she was good.

It didn't take long for her to pick up.

"Hey princess" I smiled. "Hi" she waved with a big smile on her lips. "I miss you" I pouted. "I miss you too baby" she smiled.

"Everything well?"

"Yeah" she gave me one of her warm smiles, that could melt me. I sound so girlish when I say stuff like that, but she definitely had be wrapped around her finger.

"Jake come here" she called over her phone.

Jake? Who the fuck was Jake?

"Who is Jake princess?" I asked a bit worried, what if she was leaving me. "Wait a minute" she told me smiling wider than ever.

"Wait are you speaking with your boyfriend? Did he just call you princess? Omg how cute" a feminine guy voice asked a bunch of questions.

Was that Jake?

A few seconds later a guys head popped into to screen.

"Wait your boyfriend is Ruel?" he started freaking out. "I think so, he was the last time I checked" Caliana laughed.

It felt good to know that she was okay.

"Hey Jake" I greeted him.

"He knows my name?" Jakes eyes got wide. "Ruel stop being so charming, we can't have him have a heartattack!" Caliana smiled.

Gosh she was amazing.

"Imagine it-" Jake did a big arm motion. "-16 year old gay guy dead because of Ruel" he started laughing.

I just shook my head enjoying the show.

If this was Jake, I didn't mind him. He made Caliana laugh and that was what was most important.

It was good that she finally had found a friend, besides me.

"Princess I gotta go, greet Badar for me" my flight was called over the speakers, apparently we had been talking for longer than I thought.

"Love you" she called.

"Love you more"

"You guys are so cute" was the last thing I heard before having to hang up. I just shook my head laughing following my mom.

"Was she good?"

"Yeah, she was hanging with a guy called Jake, he's cool" I smiled.

"Guy?"

"He's gay I think" I furrowed my brows, but didn't feel the need to worry about Jake, he seemed way to excited about our relationship to want to ruin it. 

---

GOAL FOR CHAPTER 

VOTES : 5

COMMENTS : 7

READS : 10

thank you guys so so so SO much for reading luv u all

i am fighting a hard writers block atm so the new story has come to a stop at the given moment, but i'll try and write some later today luv u all lots, i'm so sorry.