Drug Dealer

pov: third
genre: romance
gender: female
word count: 2590

TW: MENTIONS OF ALCOHOL AND MARIJUANA 

"Are you picking it up or not?" your friend Yoongi asked as he played with a bouncy ball, throwing it to your bedroom wall and catching it. "Yeah, fucking relax. I'll get it now." You grab your keys and he gives you $15 to pay for half. "Thanks, i'll be quick." You went in your car and drove to your dealers house who's been with you since your sophomore year of high school.

You quickly pull up to his frat and knock on the door, hearing loud trap music playing from the inside. The door opened and you saw Wen Junhui with a smile plastered on his face. "Y/n, what a surprise!" he leaned against the door with a smirk. "Are you here to recreate last years events?" He asked making you smile. "Depends, are you just as good as last time?" you teased "Better."

"Relax Jun, she's here to pick up some stuff." Vernon said, pushing Jun away "Call you y/n." He smirked and went to go smoke and chat with the other boys. "$50 please." Vernon said while holding the door open. "For 4 grams?" You scoffed with your arms crossed "It's really good compared to last time." he promised "Is it laced?" he glared at you "C'mon y/n would i ever do that to you?" You stood there with your arms crossed and leaned against the door frame. "40."

he scoffed "45"

"35"

"40"

"30."

"35 with a blow job"

"I'll just take it for 40."

You gave him $40 and he stood there with a satisfied grin. "Hey y/n." the boys smirked. You smiled sweetly and waved at them with your fingers. Vernon looked at the boys as they walked away then back at you with a small smile while reaching into his pocket for your weed. "How could you have fucked almost every guy here except for me?" He asked, offended.

"Well, I've seen videos of you fucking girls and you don't know how to beat ass and I like it rough." You smiled and started walking back to your car. "Plus they don't rip me off on my kush."

-

"Should we ask your roommate to join us?" Yoongi asked while putting the nugs in the grinder. "She's been pissing me off lately so I'm good. Besides she isn't home." you grab your bong and grab the grinder from yoongi's hand making him laugh "Impatient." you smiled sweetly at him causing him to shake his head. "How'd things at the frat go? You know, with you banging the entire frat."

You glared at him and hit his shoulder "Not all of them... only a good 8." You said, starting to take a hit. "I thought it was all 13. Who was the first of the bunch?" He asked, reaching over for the bong after you blew the smoke out of your mouth. "Even if it was 13 what would it fucking matter? I know damn well you banged a total of 15 people and do you see anyone comment on it? What? Just because I'm a woman means I can't enjoy having sex like a man? You don't see me judging you on your body count."

"Im sorry, Im sorry, you're right." Yoongi instantly apologized. "No one should judge you on that. I wasn't judging but it was completely ride of me to ask.

You smiled softly "Well thank you for the apology." You passed the bong over to him before continuing "Seungcheol during my senior year of high school."

"Is Vernon on that list?" He asked "No!" you chuckled "I would never." you added "Well why not? I see the way he looks at you and how you look at him sometimes. You want a piece of that." He smirked "I don't want a piece of that in that way." You said. "Oooo y/n did you fall in love with Vernon Chwe once upon a time?" He teased "Of course not."