The Makeup Artist

"Now for today, a select few of us are heading over to a set to do a hair and makeup for some idols on the set of their new music video shoot." The whole class started buzzing over the teachers words but you couldn't be less bothered. You don't care who your clients are, as long as you get to do what you're passionate about.

You are part of this international beauty high school school in Seoul. To get in you need to know english, korean and you need to submit a portfolio to the school. If they like your portfolio they either offer an interview or a scholarship... You're one of the only ones who got a scholarship.

"Who is it Miss?" One of the girl's asked over the noise. "Seventeen." she smiled, making girls scream in their seat. "Seven who?" you asked, making everyone quiet down. "Only one of the most famous boy bands in the country, they're rising up in the states as well." A girl scoffed making you roll your eyes. "Ah, sorry that i'm not a koreaboo." You said, making the entire room silent.

"Miss we all know you're going to pick her, just pick someone else!" the blonde girl in the back spoke up as class was about to end. "Go ahead Miss, I don't want to go anyways." You said, playing with the lead of your pencil and making the other girls gasp. "I came to this school to work, to accomplish my dreams, not fawn over pretty korean men."

"That's exactly why I'm picking you though, y/n." Miss said, trying to persuade you. "I decided on you, kimi and Elio." she shared. You look beside you to see Elio smirking in his seat. Elio was one of the only boys in the class and was a close friend of yours, if it wasn't because of this school, you wouldn't have met.

"Streghe cattive." He whispered, making you laugh. The bell rang and the two of you got up until your teacher stopped you. "Could you two stay behind for a couple minutes?" she asked politely, making the two of you nod and and sit back down. "Y/n, I strongly suggest you take the opportunity, you too Elio. If they like what you do, they could hire you both, you two could be their new makeup artists, I heard they were looking."

This little job is becoming more and more of a good idea. "You'll get payed thousands." she said making you agree. "Sold, when do we leave." you said, making Elio smile. "I'm in if she is." Elio smiled, making you smile as well. "Great. You guys start tomorrow, i'll email you guys the address." She smiled, grateful that you took her up on her offer.

"Thank you." Both you and Elio smile at the same time, waking out of the class together. "So, why are these boys such a big deal anyways?" You asked as Elio wrapped his arm around you. "Who knows, but at least we'll be doing it together. E and y/f/a, partners in crime, till the end." he said, making you giggle. "Till the end."

Dear students,

I hope you all are very excited and prepared for tomorrow. Only three of the thirteen members are part of their new song, "Q&A" ft aliee, each of you are assigned to a member. Kimi is assigned to Vernon, Elio is assigned to SCoups and y/n is assigned to woozi. Make sure you bring all the materials you have even if you don't think you need it! This music video is very cute and is in a school setting. Be sure to research the idols to match their aesthetic. Be on set an hour early to set up your stations and to meet all the producers and management professionally, idols will be there by 7am. Have a good night.

- Miss Vanjie

"Scoups." Elio pulled out his phone and google searched "Scoups seventeen." when you saw the first picture, you had to stop and pull him to the side of the hallways. "Game changer!" you exclaimed, studying the picture of the beautiful boy "My gay is out, my gay is fully out." Elio smiles, looking at the picture "She ain't a bisexual queen no more." You laughed. "Woozi now!"

Elio quickly searched for a picture of woozi making you smile. "Adorable." you squealed, jumping up and down. "okay, these really are some beautiful men, I can see why the witches flipped about it." he commented, making you nod in agreement. "Who is Kimi assigned to?" you asked. Elio shrugged and looked at the email again. "Vernon." he googled vernon and write as the page loaded our jaws dropped.