13.6.2016 ( Monday )

Dear Diary, it is 7:01 a.m. Ramadhan tiba, Ramadhan tiba, Ramadhan tiba. Marhaban ya ramadhan, marhaban ya ramadhan, marhaban ya ramadhan, marhaban ya ramadhan...

Hahahahahahahha.....

Ramadhan has arrived people!! It has arrived... It's been a WEEK of FASTING and I haven't missed a single day yet. I am so proud of myself.. But right now there's 2 ANNOYING THINGS that I am ABSOLUTELY am MAD and is stuck in my head right now. Which are.....:

(i) My Pokemon Emerald save in my computer
My Pokemon emerald right now... Ok, how do I explain this? Aha!! Okay..... Pokemon Emerald... Here's the story.. 

3 days ago ( Friday ), I resumed my Pokemon that I stopped MONTHS AGO... And then the plot of the story that time was defeating my own dad ( The 5th Gym Leader ). I was YOLOing and barged into the the Petalburg City Gym. I confronted my dad ( The 5th Gym Leader ), and I was defeated so many times. Like maybe 7 times I think, I battled the gym over and over again! Then I gave up and kinda........

cheated....

I cheated RARE CANDY. To elevate my pokemons' levels. I only gave them until they were at level 30 but my BROTHER CONVINCED me to cheat their levels till they were at level 100. And from there, I just continued the game until the POKEMON LEAGUE. Okay, here's where the story get's interesting...

 In the Pokemon League, I already DEFEATED the CHAMPION which was WALLACE. According to the game, after you defeated the champion, you're suppose to save the game and the credits roll. And after the credits, it should say 'THE END' like this :

And when I pressed the 'A' button, it should restart the game and go to the main menu

And when I pressed the 'A' button, it should restart the game and go to the main menu. And what I saw was 

Do you know what it means?? It's suppose to look like this!!

(a/n: This is my actual current save file)

You know what it means NOW?!?! It means.... MY SAVE FILE IS GONE!!! AGAIN! That's right! AGAIN!! It's happening twice now.. And I don't know if I wanna play it again or no.. I have 3 feelings about it, MAD, SAD, and CONFUSED and maybe CURIOUS too?? I don't know!!! 
(ノಥ益ಥ)

(ii)Pokemon Emerald's comeback
I've been thinking... Since my brother has a list of cheat codes for each pokemon there are in the pokemon world, what about I start the game, JUST TO CATCH EVERY POKEMON THERE IS??? Instead of continuing the story. But if I already caught all of the pokemon there are, then MAYBE I could continue with the game? I don't know...

Well, my hand's getting extremely tired. (a/n: In real life) So I'll see ya guys later. See ya PickaChu! Bye!! ~(˘▾˘~)