Tuesday ( 1.3.2016 )

Dear Diary, it is 10 : 37 am. Just now, Aisyah Pika was *this* close to dump me. Which I was so afraid. And I was also *this* close of going away from her. But I am afraid if something's gonna happen to our relationship. Cause we have been best friends since we were 4 years old. But if it wasn't because of my Dad's job, we could have been having sleepovers like we used to until today. The story was Diary, me and Aisyah were best friends AND ALSO neighbours. My DAD was the one who introduced me to Aisyah. And there was this one fateful day, my Dad had to move cause he was promoted. My family only stayed at Section 24 for 2 YEARS ONLY. And me and Aisyah was separated for a YEAR. BUT! Until we were like 7 years old, meaning 1st grade, we somehow got into the same school! Which is SRAI Section 19. And on the first day, she didn't came to school. Typical Aisyah... But on the second day, she was! And the first time I saw her, I was like 'This girl looks familiar. It's like I've seen her before...' in my heart. And FYI Diary, she WASN'T MY FIRST FRIEND. The first friend I had was a cute, adorable, small, short, kind and small-voiced girl named Nur Ainatul Balqis. She's a girl with a few words if I suppose. And the second friend I made was a nice, black(I'm being racist here >_< ), and friendly BOY named Muhamad Khalish Hafiy. And the third was another black but tall boy named Luqman Alif. And the fourth was a nice and blur girl named As-Syaima Umairah. And the fifth friend I made was Aisyah Asyiqin bt Shahraan bin Hasbullah. And how we met was actually not what you expected. We both didn't remember each other and how we became best friends again was this.

~ STORY ~

          The teacher changed our places but the teacher didn't change mine. So a new person sat beside me but actually we didn't literally sat beside each other. Our seats was this.

|M.K Hafiy||Balqis||Hannah(ME!!!)||      ||Aisyah||Somebody||I don't remember|

And the story starts like this: She started making cat/tiger faced origamis and there was at least 5 people in the class chasing for an origami. And they were cornering at Aisyah's table. And at that time I was a shy and lonely girl. When those 5 people were cornering, I only sat at my place watching the other side of my table thinking 'Why is my neighbour being hunted like a tiger?'... And as soon as I finished thinking about that, she was SUPER annoyed by them and she said to the 5 people "If you want one, you have to sit down and be quiet!!". And they all sat at the nearest chairs that they could see which are the back of me. And she said something like "AT YOUR OWN PLACES!!!" And when they were running to their places, Aisyah noticed that I was watching THE WHOLE TIME and that I have been sitting and being quiet the whole time[That's what you get for being lonely (= ], she looked at me and asked "Do YOU want one?" And I was like "Okay, sure!" And she did gave me one and she drew my origami with a cat's face cause I wanted it to be a cat's face. And just as soon as I got my origami, the school bell rang. And I invited her to go on recess together. And she agreed. And the next day, we still went recess together. And a couple of weeks later, we became best friends!!

And that is the story. Well, I am tired of writing this, I think I'm gonna pass out. Anywho, see ya later. BYE!!! =)