30. Lollipop: Tina's POV

Start from the beginning

"You okay, princess?" I shoved out the lollipop from my mouth and shoved back in after speaking.

She swallowed. I couldn't decipher if she was nervous or bored. Nonetheless, I noticed how those pretty blushes glimmering on her soft cheeks.

"Aren't you too old for that thing?" she pointed at the lollipop as if this thing didn't deserve to land in my mouth. I pulled the candy out of my mouth again with my free hand as my other hand was expertly maneuvering the steering wheel.

I smiled at her, "For emergency purposes", then shoved the lollipop back into the side of my cheek after a few smooching. I had been side glancing at her in interval of seconds to check, but as much as possible had kept my eyes on the road.

"What do you mean emergency purposes?" she furrowed her brows at me, beaming as if I wasn't making any sense.

"Sugar. I need it. Now." Urgency resonated through my voice. Not actually sure if sugar would help me kill these lewd desires in my system that had been seeping through me. But whatever.

I was amazed of the sudden shifting of her facial expression in a minute after a minute. Her eyes went more shocked than ever. "Why?? Are you diabetic?" covering her mouth with both hands, flashing a horrified face at me, "Ohmy! N-Tina! You forgot to take your maintenance pill?? Why did you forget your pill for Pete's sake? Are you safe to drive? Please don't pass out while driving. My granny was like that, she passed out if she missed her meds. Oh no!" She cried out in panic.

I suddenly got panicked too after her hysterics and now I have been misjudged as someone with a chronic disease. Great. Do I look like about to faint soon? I was probably that obvious.

"What? No! Wait. Please calm down." I pacified her as much as I pacified myself, now not quite sure if we're still safe to reach our destination. Man, I guess her brain was as screwed up as mine although on a different level.

I quickly gazed at her and I realized she looked too cute. And it was wrongfully of me to get fascinated by her cuteness in this kind of situation, when she probably had a bad experience with, I assumed, her grandmother's health condition.

"Are you okay?" She asked, reaching her hand to my face but she pulled it away immediately when my cheek leaned on it. Instantly the touch burst flames unto me. Damn.

"Yes. Don't worry too much. I just need this thing," I raised the candy up with a playful curve on my lips, "and I can't explain to you why." 'cause you wouldn't want to know.

"I'll understand. Try me." She dared as if telling her that she's turning me on would be absolutely fantastic for her to hear.

No you won't. You'll kill me. I replied nothing but a smile, a fake smile that concealed my animalistic hunger.

She gave me a worried look and I couldn't help but melt. I somewhat felt that she did care about me—maybe. My heart did a little cartwheeling for seconds as those beautiful eyes gazing at me with concern.

Don't give me those eyes, princess.

I didn't want her to dig deeper and eventually make me blurt carelessly. So I attempted to change the topic as much as I wanted to rip off the awful thoughts lingering in my brain.

I bragged with my hand maneuvered the car and other hand held the lollipop that had stuck in my mouth, "I'm totally fine. See I can even drive with one hand. I'm a pro—".

**HONKKKKK**

Suddenly, the car swerved slightly which caused the other cars honking furiously on the other side. Those idiots overreacted too much.