Chapter 1

It's been almost month since Twice has taken a break.Although it wouldn't be call a hundred percent break cuz they would still work on songs by their own for the next comeback.But this time having enough sleep and eating well.Their break was about to end next week or 2 so the members are just chilling around.

Besides that, today felt a bit boring, at least for Chaeyoung. She's been working on some of their songs and even producing beats but right now, she found herself with nothing to do. Basically every member are busy, Saida went out to get some air at the beach.Jihyo is in her room writing some songs.2yeon went to get something to eat.Finally Momo is at the dance room and Tzuyu is with Gucci in her room.

But Mina? Chaeyoung wondered but the older was doing. She doesn't come out of her room a lot, most of the time she's playing video games or sleeping. But something inside her made her curious, she always wanted to ask the girl out, but she was too shy to do so.

But that's not today, she stood up, getting tired of watching the same old kdrama and walked down the hall to Mina's room. The young cub stood they're in front of the food deciding to enter or not, I mean she's already there it's not like she's going back anyways.

She lifted her arm and shaped her hand as a fist to knock on the door, just when the younger was about to knock the door sung open revealing a casual dressed confused Mina. Mina was wearing a white shirt, ripped jeans, red converses, and her hair down to her shoulders. Chaeyoung still had her hand up frozen as her cheeks started to heat up.

"Is there anything wrong?"Mina pouted while looking at the younger confused.

Chaeyoung got brought back to reality and fixed herself.

"Eh, are you going anywhere?" The little tiger asked hoping for a yes so they could spend their day together and not go back to her room and watch the same kdrama.

"Well, I'm going grocery shopping since Jihyo unnie asked me if I could do the favor"The older peacefully answered.

"Can I come? Today is pretty boring and everyone is suddenly busy."Chaeyoung asked again with some aegyo to grab her attention.

"Sure, but don't be that cute around.Don't want people to look at you with heart eyes"Mina said and smiled while squishing her cheeks.

"Why? Am I cute?"The little cub said showing her best puppy eyes

"Yes you are! Now go change we leaving in 5!"Mina said, got something from inside her room, and then headed to the living room to wait for me. Chaeyoung ran to her room and changed quickly to some black ripped jeans, white sweater, and red vans so she and Mina can kind of match.

She also brushed my hair a bit and put on a hat backwards. Finally got out and Mina was waiting at the door using her phone. The older noticed the younger's presence and looked at her. She started to check the cub out and licked her lips but then quickly  looked back at her phone. Chaeyoung smirked  and approached to her.

"Are we leaving now?"Chaeyoung asked as she put her hands inside her pockets and stare at Mina. The penguin turned off her phone and looked at the cub.

"Yep, manager unnie is waiting outside, we should get goin" Mina answered and Chaeyoung went to open the door and hold it so Mina could pass. Mina blushed at the sudden movement of the younger and passed with a smile on her face.Chaeyoung saw how Mina blushed, but she didn't look deep into it, maybe she was just embarrassed. Chaeyoung locked the door and saw a car waiting outside.

Since the girls are on vacation there's isn't that much people trying to look for us, because once respect their privacy, well at least most of them. And again, Chaeyoung opened the car door so that Mina could pass and once the older was in she went behind her.