A / N

| obi-wan is the best part of the prequels and you can't change my mind |

                                         💫

      Hey everyone, how's it going? It's me, the A113 avenger of writing. It's been a minute since I've published anything, and it's been low-key boring not writing. Now, I bet you're thinking 'oh, another trash story? what the world?' Well, the answer is yes! Another story, thanks for taking a look at it. Hopefully it'll work out well.

For those of you who may not know, I'm an utter Star Wars nerd. I still hold on to my old action figures from when I was eight. I've published a few Star Wars story type things in the past but they were... bad... so you won't find those now. This new story here, and this character, has been in my mind for years now. I've always wanted for her to come to life, and writing about her makes her feel real to me.

I'm not quite sure how big the Star Wars fanbase is here on Wattpad, but if you are here, hi 👋🏼 I love your taste in movies.

Originally I've only posted this story on the Star Wars amino app, but I figured since I have a Wattpad account I might as well post it here as well. Hopefully her story interests you all who are Star Wars fanatics like I am :)

      For this story, it isn't a romance.... (?) To be honest, I haven't fully decided. It would be rather different for a story to not have a love interest center point, and that would certainly place more emphasis on her story which is what I want. But also, a love interest adds a lot to a story which would be good. Again, not sure, it'll be a surprise to all of us I suppose.

This book takes place during The Clone Wars, which is a television show depicting the time between the films Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith. I'm not quite sure how long this story will be, and I haven't even planned out how exactly I will go about it, but it'll all work out in someway. The force is undoubtedly strong with us, guys.

The next part I published will be a bit of background information on our character named Dakota Ky, Jedi of the Republic. Feel free to comment and ask questions. I look forward to working on this and with you all.

~ writingavenger