four ─ party

3rd P.O.V.

The Cullen's were talking about Nevah and why Alice didn't see her coming

The Cullen's were talking about Nevah and why Alice didn't see her coming. They thought it might be a threat but they didn't know for sure sense she hasn't hurt anyone yet. So they just won't do anything until she is posed as a threat.

"So we aren't going to ask her or anything", Emmet asks as they continue decorating for the party. Everyone looked at him except for Edward he was at Bella's house.

"No we aren't we are going to be friends with Gavin her trust then she'll tell us", Alice said happily as always. Rosalie rolled her eyes as because she didn't particularly didn't care for humans. But lucky for Nevah she isn't human but they just don't know it yet.

"Why should we care she's probably just human", Rosalie said with as anger laced her voice.

"No you should probably care since she's also probably not human", Carlisle said. Everyone nodded and agreed with with his comment. Except Alice she was thinking of all the possibilities that she could be, she wasn't a werewolf she didn't smell werewolf on her scent. But there might of been other things out there she didn't know of. But what she didn't know that Nevah was a werewolf but not like shapeshifters. These kind of werewolf's are turned by curse which is broken by killing someone. On the night of the full moon werewolf's will have to break every bone in her body to transform her body into a full wolf. With these werewolf's they are more dangerous they can't shift anytime they want unless you have moonlight ring then which you can shift whenever you want. As the Cullen's were getting the party Nevah was getting ready for the party.

'They can't be vampires', she thought as she got her make up on. As she kept thinking it could be possible these types of vampires seem more like a fictional type. When she read up on them the book said that they sparkle in the sun, their eyes are red when drinking human blood but with animals it gold just like there's, and they also have special abilities which she doesn't know of yet.

"Let's get this over with", she muttered to herself then walking out of the door. When she arrived she saw a huge house that was in the woods. She saw other kids entering the house with smiles on there faces. She sighed and entered the house when she was greeted by Alice with a happy smile on her face. 'This girl always seemed happy' Nevah thought.

"Hey Nevah glad you could make it", Alice greeted with a hug. Nevah hugged her back awkwardly.

"Alice let the poor girl breathe", someone said they turned around and saw Jasper standing there.

"Sorry", Alice said backing away a little to Jasper.

"It's okay", Nevah said strained smile. She started to think this town was not as normal as she thought. With Vampires and possible shapeshifters this place was a recipe for a disaster.

"Oh the foods over there and so are the drinks and have fun", Alice said and then grabbed Jaspers hand to go somewhere else. A few minutes later she's dancing with someone when she saw three tan guys walk in one of them from the beach. She listens as Bella goes over there to talk to one of them.

"What are you doing", Bella asks while standing in the way. This seemed like and intense conversation.

"You invited me. Remember", the one in the middle said.

"Was my right hook too subtle? That was me uninviting you", Bella said to the other guy. Nevah was really confused about what he did it seemed like somethings really bad.

"Bella I'm sorry about the whole kiss and your hand is blame it on the whole inner animal thing but me being an ass I'm sorry", the guy said and he looked really sorry and sincere. The conversation kept going and she figured out the guys name was Jacob. The Bella went over to Alice that looks like an issue. But that's where she tuned them out and when they left she went to listen by the door. It sounded like a vampire army problem that involved a boy named Riley Biers.

"All right we're in", She heard Jacob say.

"What no you'll get yourself killed", Bella said worried about her best friend.

"Please this what we are made for", Jacob said clearly not caring what her answer.

"Forget it", she heard Edward say interrupting him.

"Wasn't asking for permission", Jacob said. This seemed like an intense argument.

"Alright", she heard their father, Carlisle say. She heard one of them mentioning his name. "You believe that Sam will agree to this understanding", he asks. Sam must be like the leader or something.

"If that's the word for fighting together then yeah", Jacob said agreeing to his question.

"Jasper", Carlisle said in a questioning voice

"They'll give us numbers. And the newborns won't even know that werewolf's exist. That'll give us an edge", Jasper said almost threw experience.

"No Carlisle don't they'll get
hurt", Bella said worrying for the wolves. Then Nevah went the stop listening and got out of the house. She was going to confront them tomorrow and maybe help them it seems like they need a lot of help which she could use at an advantage. When she got to her apartment she got ready for bed and went to sleep thinks about tomorrow and what will happen.
—————————————————
Her party outfit and pjs

 —————————————————Her party outfit and pjs

AN: I have a few ideas for the next chapter 1)

1). Almost attacked by Victoria
2). The full moon which means she'll have to transform
3). Or sees the wolves and Cullen's in the woods
Also check out my other stories. Thanks!!!
—————————————————
Comment on what you guys think and vote. Thanks so much!!!!!
       ~Alexis