three ─ the beach

3rd P

3rd P.O.V.

Nevah found herself at a beach in La Push a place next to Forks. She sat down in the sand feeling the sand between her toes. She started drawing a wolf howling at the moon.(Below)

There were only a few people at the beach which was good because she really wanted to be alone

There were only a few people at the beach which was good because she really wanted to be alone. She thought about the Cullen's being vampires but would seem impossible for that to be true. She just wanted to be in a normal state for once but it seems that when that happens things just start getting ruined. She missed her sister she loves her and she know she loves her back. Just a little bit away from her a few guys are throwing around football. These guys are Seth Clearwater, Embry Call, and Paul Lahote. These guys a shapeshifters they shift into wolves, they also have pack but they are all back at Emily's house. Emily is Sam's imprint. An imprint is like It's not the earth holding you here anymore, she does... You become whatever she needs you to be, whether that's a protector, or a lover, or a friend. So Sam, Jared and, Quil are the only ones with imprints right now. So they were the only ones without imprints tossing a ball except for Leah who was god knows where and Jacob who was moping around about Bella.

"So when do you think Jacob's going to be back", Seth asks as they kept throwing the ball.

"As soon as he gets over the bloodsucking lover", Paul said as he threw the ball to Embry.

"What he means is when he gets over Bella", Embry says stretching the word Bella out as he threw the ball back to Seth.

"Okay", Seth said while nodding.

"When are we going to Emily's", Embry asks. Paul rolls his eyes.

"Too much imprints there", Paul grunted. He didn't know what to think about imprints sometimes they were annoying but sometimes he didn't care. He just thought about imprints about when he'll meet his but it probably won't be for a while. They kept throwing the ball until they threw the ball too far and had to go and get it. Paul went over to retrieve the ball and Seth and Embry were right behind. There was a girl sitting there and the ball was literally sitting next to her. She was drawing something and had Long Brown hair.

"Um excuse me can we have our ball", Seth asks as they reached the ball. When Nevah Looked up she saw the three guys. When Nevah and Paul Locked eyes it was like the whole world was shifting it was just him and her, all that mattered in his eyes was just her. Nevah felt like shivers were going down her back she didn't know what was. As they continued staring at each other Seth and Embry knew what was going. Paul had found his Imprint. When Paul snapped out of he knew he had found his imprint he immediately sprinted into his wolf because he needed to get out.

"What's his problem", Nevah asks as she looks at the woods. Embry and Seth shared a look as she ask that question.

"Uh can we just have our ball back", Embry asks trying to be nice as possible. She looked at him with a raised eyebrows.

"Fine take it I don't care anyway I'm leaving", Nevah said gathering her stuff bumping past his shoulder. After they knew she was gone they had to go to Sam and Emily's. When they arrived at Sam's they saw Jared, Quil, Sam and Emily. Their imprints must of gone home.

"Hey guys where's Paul", Jared asks as they looked up. Embry and Seth shared a look. Sam, Quil, and Jared looked worried.

"Uh... um he's Uh", Embry stutter as he couldn't form his words.

"What's wrong", Sam asks using his alpha tone. You can't go against an alpha tone you need to listen to the Alpha.

"Paul found his imprint", Seth said. Sam sighed he knew how he felt when he met Emily. Paul just had to learn control his anger so he didn't scare her away.

"Jared go find him", Sam said. Jared nodded he knew how it also when he met Kim it change for him. He ran out and shifted into his wolf and found Paul on the outlines of the woods.

"You okay dude I just found out", Jared said through mind link.

"I don't know what I'm going to do now", Paul said as he thought of the possibilities of what could happen.

"Let's figured this out tomorrow and then we'll think of something", Jared said threw the link. Paul let out a wolf sigh as he stood up and shift and put some clothes on. They then ran back to Sam and Emily's for dinner. Across town Nevah kept think about the guy that ran into the woods. She just couldn't understand why she can't get him out of her mind as she kept drawing.

—————————————————
Outfit for this chapter

An: I know I change it from Seth to Paul because I thought they would have more in common like anger

An: I know I change it from Seth to Paul because I thought they would have more in common like anger. But if you want a Seth one I could always make another if you guys want me too.
—————————————————
Comment on what you guys think and vote. Thanks!!!!
                       ~Alexis