Chapter 2

Dawns POV-
I woke up and slowly stretched while I let out a high pitched girly yawn which made me cringe slightly. But as I was about to stretch once more I suddenly jumped to my feet with one thought running through me mind,'Where is Blue?!' My eyes quickly scanned the small clearing we had marked as ours before They landed on his figure standing at the edge on the clearing, but he was standing alert and in a defensive position. I breathed I sigh of relief and began to watch over him before I froze once more as my mind fully comprehended his stance. I silently walked over to him so I was standing right beside him and I whispered," What happene-" That's when I heard it, the crunch of humans stalking their way through the forest carefully and their loud, obnoxious voices giving away their positions. I turned to him with wide eyes, only to find him looking back at me with a hard determined expression ,directed to the humans, but behind that was a worried and loving look directed to me. I rubbed my head against his neck  before we both skunk back into the shadows the trees provided as the humans entered the clearing. Did I mention that there was an abandoned vehicle in the clearing, although, it was tipped onto its roof. As the humans cautiously stepped into the clearing, Blue and I formed a plan, but as we were forming the plan I noticed a human that looked strangely familiar. Then it suddenly clicked, Alpha had come back for us, in the spur of the moment I let out an excited yip, " Alpha!" Blue quickly got me to shut up but it was too late, the humans had heard us (even though they couldn't understand), and they all turned in our direction. We were still outside of their vision range but if we didn't come out they would come in. Blue turned to me and gently licked my cheek before he gently said,"Wait here, I'll head out before you and when I give the signal I want you to come out aswell alright?" As I was about to protest he gave me a look to remind me that he was still beta, even though he was my mate. It wasn't a harsh look but it made me nod in agreement and before I knew it he had jumped onto the overtipped car and snarled loudly. I watched carefully from the shadows as the humans raised their guns at him, making me growl lowly under my breath but that quickly changed as Alpha started to speak. (Okay it isn't gonna be word for word, I'll still be following the storyline just some phrases and scenes will be different to the movie ❤) "Don't you dare shoot my Raptor, if you shoot my Raptor you have me to deal with." I was glad Alpha was defending Blue but I was getting uneasy, something smelt off about most of these humans, aside from Alpha and some adorable Human with round things on her face.  Alpha slowly reached out towards Blue holding the palm of his hand up and whispering to him, so that only him and Blue could hear. I caught the last phrase which Alpha spoke in a normal voice, which was," Where's Dawn huh Bud?" I felt proud that he had remembered but It had been three years , why would he remember me? I thought he forgot? I was dragged out of my thought by Blue suddenly tapping the middle claw of his foot against the ground. The signal. I slowly emerged from the forest looking wearily at the humans before I quickly trotted over to Blue's side pressing against him. Alpha turned to me and grinned widely, before reaching out his hand slowly and saying,"Hello Dawn. It's been a while hasn't it? No hard feelings right?" I let out a huff of  laughter and one of the humans must of took it for a growl because I saw Blue's expression change before he let out a threatening growl while looking at something out of my field of view. I saw Alpha's head snap to the side but before I could look......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~