"We almost have the bullet out! We can't let her have a seizure!" A male voice groaned as I listened to the clanging of metal against metal. The rhythmic beating that I was used to hearing was getting faster and more violent.

"Sir! Her heart rate is going over 120! She's going to have a seizure!!" The female voice yelled.

"Shut it, Lauren! I just got the bull--" he was cut off as my body suddenly thrashed around.

"EVERYONE BACK AWAY FROM HER!!" He yelled as I heard the squeaking of shoes against the tile.

"She's going to die of blood loss if we don't st--" I couldn't make out what he said as my mind took me back to sleep.

***

The sound of the ocean was relaxing, the way the smell in the air told me that I was home, I opened my eyes and I was standing on my favourite beach with storm clouds forming far out over the sea. I turned around to take it in, my eyes fell on a girl standing with her feet in the ocean not far from where I was. She was wearing short, lightly washed, shorts with an oversized hoodie. Her blonde hair whipped around her face creating a curtain, I wandered up to her and reached out to place my hand on her shoulder.

"Blair." A male voice called my name and I turned my head to find my brother standing there with 2 ice cream cones in his grasp. A smile crept up my face as he came closer to me when he was in arms reach I went to take one of the desserts... But another hand reached out. My eyes followed the arm towards the girl with piercing hazel eyes, I gasped and stumbled slightly.

"Thanks, X!" My voice sounded so different coming from her mouth.

"Anything for you Blair Bear."

"So what is Adam up to?" She asked as her hand wrapped around the cone, Xavier shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know. Probably smoking and hooking up with girls." He says as if it wasn't anything new, her smile fell as I turned back to look at the ocean.

"Sis, he isn't your boyfriend. So just stop acting like he is." My brother snapped and she scoffed at him,

"Fuck you." She... I huffed as I turned my head away from me and my brother, Xavier gave her a confused look.

"I don't think I raised you like that, Blair." He murmured at her as She kept her gaze along the horizon, he laughed.

"If you really like him that much why don't you tell him! It's not like you have anything to lose" He explained to her but kept looking away from him. I inhaled sharply as I suddenly remembered this moment as a memory... But why am I seeing this from a different angle? She grabbed my brother's arm as the ice cream had started to drip along her hand and onto her hoodie.

"Shit!" She exclaimed She licked it away and rolled up the sleeves.

"Look, Blair... I know your last relationship wasn't the best---"

"Damn right it wasn't!!! He fucking abu--" she exploded but stopped herself as she tried to keep her dessert from melting away.

"What? He fucking what, Blair?!" He asked breathlessly and confused, she stopped her clean up attempts and looked up at him. Her eyes widened with fear of how my brother was going to react.

"Don't! It's not going to end well!!!" I yelled at myself but it was no use she started talking about my ex-boyfriend.

"He... Abused me. And he hurt me really badly." She whispered as her eyes fell to the ground.