Chapter two

I wake up the next morning with a text from Shane

"hey gorgeous wanna get coffe?"

"yea where and what time?"

"I will pick you up and how about in an hour?"

"sounds great see you then:)"

"see ya soon;)"

I get out of bed and drag myself to the bathroom. I start the shower and hop in. About 17 minutes later I get out. I go back to my bathroom and start to get ready. I put on my skinny jeans and my hunger games tshirt. I blow dry my hair and leave it down. I put on my silver hoops and my Mockingjay pin. I am in a very hunger games mood. I put on my glasses. I am out of cleaner for my contacts, so I have to wear what people call hipster glasses.

Shane comes to pick me up just as Olga's waking up so she walks downstairs to see Shane and I walking out the door. "Bella?" "Shane?

"hey Olga.". We say at the same time.

"where are you two going?"

"to get coffe." Shane says

"I knew you two would end up together! Michael was wrong he owes my 20 bucks!!!"

"Jesus Olga we are just going out for coffe!" I say

"yea" Shane seconds.

"okay have fun." she says.

Shane's pov

"Jesus Olga we are just going out for coffe!" Bella says.

I really hope we start going out.

"yea" I say.

"okay have fun.".

I have to say Bella looks awfully cute in her hunger games getup. "can I plug my phone in I've had this song stuck in my head"

"yea sure" I tell her. She plugs her phone in and says thanks. The first thing that comes on is my song superluv. She blushes furiously, she looks so cute.

"sorry" she says

"why would I be mad? This is my first original song, and we're keeping it on."

"yay! This is my faveorite song in the history of time."

"reall?"

"yea best song I've heard in awhile."

"thanks!"

"I think you sound like an angel when you sing!".

I blush madly and she giggles.

"really I think I have a horrible voice." I tell her.

"I have the worst voice ever!" she says.

"sing! Pweasse?".

"fine.". she puts on "the vacation song"

She starts to sing

"don't ignore my call

Cuz I got a lot to say-ay

Gonna tell you what went wrong

Why-why I had to run away-ay

Cuz you're in my face

always on my case

I just need some space

Away from you

I need a vacation cation cation

There's nothing you can do-oo-o

Doesn't matter where I go just as long as its away from you"

I sit there with my moth wide open. She has the voice of an angel!! "you are the best singer I've ever heard!"

"really?"

"yes!! You need to sing my next song that I write!"

"really?"

"yes."

"okay."

Bella's pov

He said I was the best singer ever and that I need to sing in his next video! Best car ride of my life. We pull up to a Starbucks. I orderd my usual a mocha frappachino. Shane orders and iced coffe. We go to sit down and I toss him all the Splenda packs.

"you know me so well!" he tells me. I sit there and giggle.

"I've only known you for two days!"

"yea but still."

"I ask him about what he's been up to lately.

"casting my movie, I need the my love interest. I am starring in the movie and we need a female and no one has been good enough. You should try out!" he says.

"yea I might. Do you have a script?"

"yea it's in my car let me go grab it."

"okay". He returns in minutes.

We start reciting lines. "smiley is after me! Why don't you believe me?"

"because I don't want to believe that a serial killer is after you! I love you and don't want anything to happier to you!"

"well that's very sweet but I need help! If anything I would have thought you would protect me!". I say and Shane looks at me and says "you're perfect!"

"really?"

yea can we record this and then I can send it to the director. "

"alright". So we record us reading lines and he sends it to the director Michael Gallagher. He texts Shane back saing. >

"she's perfect she will be our lead role!"

"yes" Shane replies.

"well rose, you've got the part!"

"yay!". After that we leave talking about the film. Shane asks if we can read lines at my place.

"that's fine she can watch!"