5🔥

The next day Yami said, "(Y/N), Asta and Noelle. Head over to the Magic knight's headquarters and give them your report."
On the way to the Magicknight's headquarters, you met the guys from the Golden Dawn and so you all went together. As you arrived there, the magic emperor himself greeted you all. Then you went into a building for the Valor Ceremony and all captains were there, except Yami and Vengeance. But all of a sudden a report came and announced that the kingdom was under attack.
So Shren Tium used his magic
Boulder: The World Is An Open Book
which made you able to see a live look at the castle town.
But Asta just rushed out without a second thought. Upon seeing his action, Fuego Leo Vermilion said, that you and Noelle should go with him, so you followed his order. As for the other captains, they went somewhere else to protect the kingdom and the citizens.
When you were outside, you could see tons of zombie-like creatures. So you didn't have to hold back, since they weren't alive.
Fire Magic: Whirling Firestorm
With this spell of yours, most of them were immediately burned by the flames. Then you left the rest to the others and shouted towards the citizen, "Everyone who is injured, please come to me. And the others, who aren't injured, please go this way!" You pointed to a safe spot not very for from where you were. Then you got to work. First, you casted a spell around the wounded and the other ones who weren't injured.
Light Type Magic: Shield Pyramide Of The Golden Sand
Then you began to heal the injuried people.
Light Magic Recovery: Healing Spot With The Blessing Of The Sun

While you were protecting and healing the people, Fuego Leon was finally able to defeat the enemy and he used a flame binding spell on him. But all of the sudden, he was teleported somewhere and Leopold imediately shouted at the enemy, who's bound by Fuego Leon's spell, and asked what he did to his brother. He did not answer though.

Then Asta suddenly began to run to a bunch of corpses and attacked it. It seems like the one, who had teleported Fuego Leon away, had disguised himself as a corpse and had hidden inside the mountain of corpses. As soon as you discovered him, Fuego Leon appeared, with one of his arms being cut off. You imediately ran to him and quickly searched for a spell that could heal him. When you found a suitable spell, you used it.
Light Magic: Neutralisation Of Time And Space
With this spell, you could bring everything to its previous state before the damage. It looked like it had been their goal to defeat Fuego Leon, because now, the enemy wanted to escape through a wrap magic spell. But Asta didn't give up and ran towards him, even through it looked like he couldn't make it. Then he threw his anti-magic sword into the wrap magic and dispelled it.
Though, it seemed that it was of no use because it looked like reinforcement from the enemy came, because they appeared all around you and attacked.
Then the captains appeared and fought with the enemy. In the midst of the battle between them, the enemy somehow managed to capture Asta and also succeeded with their escape.

Meanwhile, you were finally done with healing Fuego Leon and with the spell you used, you could restore his arm but he was still unconscious.
Twenty minutes later, the sorcery emperor appeared along with Asta and a captive. And so you could finally go back to the Black Bulls' Base.