Chapter 15: Welcome to Belgium

"Bye Ash!", Luke screams for the entire airport as I quickly get on the plane. I roll my eyes while I search my seat, luckily next to a window. My ticket was last minute, so I'm not traveling in first class. Just like all the normal people. There are a lot of young people on this plane, so while I get seated, I keep my head low. I look out of the window, keep myself busy on my phone, until a mother and her 8 year old son come sitting next to me. I smile at the mother, but pretty much ignore them. The air hostesses start with their little talk, which I don't really pay a lot of attention to. When you have flewn as often as I have, you know that sort of stuff by heart. As I take out my I-pad, I notice that the boy next to me is contantly staring at me. I give him a quick glance, but he doesn't stop. I plug in my headphones and decide to ignore him, and get working on some beats for a song.

The kid keeps staring at me, and I can ignore him for half an hour. Then I am sick of it and take my headphones of. "Sorry can I help you?", I asked him as friendly as I can in my disturbed mood. "Are you in a band?", he sais, not really impressed. "Yes", I say, not expecting this turn. "Do you have music?" I wouldn't feel so weird about the conversation if his tone was diffrent. "Yes I do. Three albums and some loose stuff", I answer. "Hm. So you can sing?", again, he doesn't really sounds intrested. "Euhm, I don't sing. I actually play the drums" "Oh your some type of background band. Like for weddings" "No, I just play the drums because I can't sing. We recently went on a world tour" "So you are a band from a famous group. I get it", he sais, and goes play minecraft on his tablet. Great. Grumpy I open Netflix, and start watching all the Harry Potter films that I downloaded.

The flight couldn't be over quick enough. "I really need a manual on how to handle an annoying child", I say softly to myself while taking my bag of the band. Then I go and start searching for the exit. After five minutes searching I decide to call Luna.

--------

I just open my bag of salt chips as I feel my pocket vibrating. I take out my phone, and answer Ashton's call. "Hi there!", I say happy. "Hi, where are you?", he askes. "Euhm, I'm at the exit", I say, because it's a logic answer. "Yes but where is the exit?" "Where I am", I answer proudly. I sight sounds on the other side of the line. "I'm at the exit of retrieving your suitcases and stuff", I say smirking. "Oh okay, I'll come there", he sais. "Key", I say, and put a chip in my mouth. I look around. "Ashton what shirt are you wearing?" "I'm wearing a black coat. Hold on I'm almost there", he sais distracted. All of the sudden I see him. I sneak up to him tap on his shoulder and dive away. He looks behind him and I gniffle and go stand in front of him. "HIIIII!", I say. He jumps a meter in the air, drops his suitcase and looks spooked at me
A very soft but girly scream leaves his mouth. I start laughing. "Would you please not-", he sais, while taking his suitcase from the floor. "I wish you could have seen your face!", I say, with tears in my eyes. "It was genius. The best thing in the world!" He starts laughing softly too. "Yes ha ha funny", he sais smiling. "Can we go?", he looks worried around. "Ofcorse mister 007", I say with a wink and lead him the way to my car.

"Cute", he sais when I open the trunk of Regina. "Hey, no comments on Regina, she is the one who will take you around Belgium!" I do admit that she's on the older side, but she was a gift from my grandpa, so she means the world to me. "Regina?", he askes puzzled whime putting his suitcase in the trunk. "Yes. The evil queen from in Once Upon A Time? Besides Peter Pan she is my favourite caracter", I explain, close the trunk and see Ashton walking to the left side of the car. "Are you gonna drive?" He looks at me. "Oh yeah, other side of the road", he sais, as his cheeks get a soft red colour. I smile. "Yup. Get in cowboy", I say and get behind the wheel. He also gets in, and then we are on our way, to my humble house.

------☆☆☆------
So this is already the first part of them meeting IRL! Tell me if you have any ideas they can do!

Also, Alexander kind of dissapeared in this story. Would you want me to bring him back?

Vote if you liked this part❤

Lots of love,
♡Myrthe