¦akatsuki¦

Your POV

"Join the Akatsuki."

I looked up at him and narrowed my (e/c) eyes,"Pain. The God with the Rinnegan and the supposedly leader."

Pain narrowed his eyes at me and scoffed,"Join the Akatsuki, or die."

"I rather die, but what do I gain if I join?" I glared at him.

"We are a group who wants to bring peace to the world-"

"Pft, a group of S-Rank wanted shinobis who want to bring peace to the worl, as if. This world is already filthed with worthless wannabes and useless ninjas. Why bring peace when there peace was never even made before?"

They all stared at me. I held my place and looked deeply into Pain's eyes. His eyes softened slightly, but that was soon gone, back to his hard glare.

"Tch! I'll join, but not for your worthless peace to world crap."

Pain nodded and motioned forward one of the member. It was the the only female they had, but not anymore.

"I'm Konan. I'll show you to your room." She quickly did a hand sign and the giant boulder moved.

I followed a few meters away from and walked down into a hall. She quickly stopped and pointed her hand towards the door.

"This will be your room. My room is across at the end of the hall. If you need anything, just ask me." She smiled at me and left towards her room.

I entered my room and looked at it. It was plain. It was boring, so I took out my items from a storage scroll. I did a fast hand sign and pulled my items out one by one. I placed some clay dolls onto the shelves, paint brushes and scrolls onto the desk, my guzheng at the foot of my bed, my lyric books onto a small nightstand besides my bed, and my clothes into the small closet.

I stepped back and stared at it. Still plain. I sighed and did took my right arm bandages off. I touched the wall near the door and plants started to grow onto the walls. Vines and small flowers poked out and soon my wall was covered with some nature. I wrapped up my arm and stared at what I had made. I nodded approvingly and crawled onto the bed. I sat on their and meditated.

Akatsuki POV

"Who should she be paired up with?"

"She will be paired up with whom ever Pain choices."

"I want her! She's damn hot!"

"Shut up Hidan, you horny Jashin worshipper, un."

"Oui! Shut up you clay boy!"

Your POV

I heard loud bickering outside my room, so I sighed and got out of bed. I opened my door and walked to the direction of the sound. It was a living room, pretty average looking. A small couch and small coffee table. I looked at the people bickering and saw an albino guy, blond guy, Kisame and Kakuzu, and a quiet red head.

I slowly walked towards them and silently sat onto the couch. The red head noticed me and just stared and went back to facing the bickering people. I nudged the red head and whispered to him.

"What are they yelling about, Sasori?" He slowly looked at me, emotionless, but I saw a tint of shock in his eyes.

"They're talking about who you will be paired up with. Since we pair up for missions."

I silently nodded and crossed my legs and arms. I leaned back and listened silently.

"Just because she's hot, doesn't mean shit, Hidan, yeah!"