Chapter two

Hey guys?!!:) I'm writing out the whole plot for everything. I know nothing is really happening now but I promise it will get better:)❤

Please comment!!!!:)

I woke up to my alarm clock going off the next morning. I lifted my head and looked around my new room. Everything was so different from my old home. I got up and changed into running clothes. after I put on shorts and a t-shirt, I slipped into my tennis shoes and grabbed my iPhone. I put my hair into a high ponytail and walked out of my room and down the stairs.

When I got to the kitchen the smell of eggs and bacon drifted to my nose. Dad was leaning over the stove with an apron on and a spatula in his hand. "Good morning izzy," he said. "I'm going for a run," I told him. He frowned. "I'll save you a plate." "thanks," I said as I walked out the door. It was already hot for 9 in the morning. But then again...it is Texas.

I started off at a good pace. I turned my iPhone on and the first song to play was "outta my head" by the daughtry. I ran to the beat. I was going over the lyrics in my mind. My feet jogging to the same rhythm. I passed the two boys who were playing basketball yesterday. I started to get a cramp so I stopped. I looked down at my feet. One shoe was untied. I bent down and tied my laces. "Oh nice Alex!" "Austin, don't blame this on me. Thanks to you.. I won!! Hahahahaha!!" they both laughed. I heard something roll behind me. I turned around. It was the basketball. It was rolling out into the street. I stood up to go get the ball. "See look what you- ouff"

I hit the ground forcefully, on my head. "Ouch. What the heck was that?" I asked. "Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry. Are you ok?" a boy asked me. "No, not really," I replied. I sat up and rubbed the back of my head. "I'm so sorry. I'm gonna get you some ice," he said again. I shook my head. " no its fine,really. I live right down the street," I said. "What's your name?" he asked. "I'm Isabelle,"I replied. "Well it was nice to meet you Isabelle. I'm Austin," he said. When my vision had finally cleared up i looked at him. My jaw dropped.

It was Austin mahone. Why hadn't I realized it before? "Is something wrong?" Austin asked worried. I shook my head. "Well I'm gonna go home now," I said as I turned around. Austin turned me around. "wait. Are you going to school here?" he asked. I nodded. "Cool. See you around." he said as he walked back up to his friend Alex.

I walked home. A million thoughts were going through my mind. Oh.my.gosh. I just met Austin Mahone!! I figured that his friend was Alex Constancio. Eeekk!! I came to my door and walked inside.

"Hello dad? I'm home." I yelled. I didnt hear anything. I walked into the kitchen to see my plate of eggs and bacon. I smiled. I grabbed a fork and sat down at the table. As I moved my plate closer to me a note and $100 fell into my lap. The note said.

Izzy.

I'm out running errands. Heres $100 to go school shopping. Your school schedule came in this morning, it's on the fridge.

Love you, dad

I stood up and took my schedule that was taped to the fridge. I walked back to my seat. I scrolled over my classes. 1st period English lit. 2nd period is biology. 3rd Period is Health. 4-6 were the basics algebra, geometry, and world history. I had drama 7th period then lunch. after lunch I had study hall and that was it. I finished breakfast and went upstairs to take a shower.

-----

I stepped out of the shower and changed into white skinny jeans, and a gray long-sleeved shirt. I blow dried and straightened my hair. I applied mascara and foundation. I stood back and looked at my work. I nodded in approval. I put on a pair of converse and grabbed my purse. I ran downstairs. I looked for my car keys. I found them and ran outside. I was hoping my dad finally got my little red bug back from Maryland.

When I came to the driveway my bug was parked right in front of the garage. I smiled as I unlocked the car door and sat down in the driver seat. It smelled like my mom. I know, that sounds weird right? she was the one who helped me get my permit. And I got my actual license the day of my 16th birthday.

I put the key in ignition and pulled out of the driveway. We lived right next to a mall. I pulled into the entrance and parked.

-----

The first store I went to was Gap. I went around looking at different racks and found a few shirts. I tried them on, the bought them all.

The next store i went into was sears to get my note books, and other school supplies.

I had just bought everything when I passed the shoe department. I walked past sandals and one in particular caught my attention. I walked over to a shelf of different sandals. I picked up a three inch high heel with white straps that wound around your whole foot. They were on sale for 30 and I had about 35 left. I scanned different Boxes looking for my shoe size. In the distance I heard a very familiar voice.

"Alex. I just want to look for a new pair before we go back to school tomorrow!" "Make it quick Austin!" I turned around. It was Alex and Austin. Ohh Noo. I put the sandal back and ducked behind a different shelf. "Guys I'm gonna go look around over there," a different voice said. I poked my eyes above the shelf hippo style searching for the boys. I couldnt see them. Whew, there gone, I told myself.

"Isebelle?" someone asked. I turned around to see Austin and Alex looking at me. "ahh, hey guys...I was uhm.." I looked at the shoe box that was infront of me. "I was just...looking for a..yellow Nike sneaker size 10 for men," I read the box aloud. I instantly frowned. "for you?" Alex asked smiling. "no my ah, dad,". I said to them. They laughed. I felt the blood rush to my cheeks. " guys what did I miss?" someone asked walking up next to Austin. Austin looked at me. "Isabelle this is Robert, Robert this is Isabelle. She's going to be going to our high school," he said. Robert smiled at me. I smiled back.

"Well...I better get going," I said. As I turned around I tripped over a shoe box. I fell to the ground scattering all of my bags. Shit I said to myself. "are you ok?! Austin yelled as he helped me up. "Yup. I'm fine. Thanks."By now my face was probably purple. "Hows your head?" he asked. "Better," I replied. He just nodded. It was awkward now.

"well I really should get going now...," I said leaving. "Wait!" Austin yelled. I turned around. "you forgot your yellow Nike sneaker size 10 for men," Austin said reading off the box. I smiled. "Thanks," I said taking the box from him. I grabbed my other bags and walked toward the exit. I set the box in the kid section and walked out of the store.